Brighton Burn up Baby. Avoid the ace. (125 friendly)

Or look for a bright Orange Honda Fireblade parked next to a White Triumph Daytona that has fallen over!!

Where are you coming from? what direction? there could be a meeting point you can meet at to ride into Box Hill

looks like I might not be getting the bike till sunday now!!! so will have to arrange another ride after if I cannot get it before.

@Marmablade I’ll be coming from the top of Box Hill and down into Ryka’s - I live in Kingston so it only take me about 20/30 minutes to get there.

I’m in.

May see you down there, going with my local group.

I may have some new tyres I need to scrub so this may be a good ride to do so - I may join you.

So, anyone meeting up westside before heading down to Rykas. @silver R6, still up for the Shell station A406 ??

Unfortunately im out. Need a new set of tyres, the rear has flattened of so wont be out playing on them as doesn’t feel nice.

That my friend depends on the weather.
So far not looking good. Will see about that this evening.

Sam. You must have been a flag in your previous life. :smiley:

Lol^^^

@streetdouble I can meet you at the shell Ealing off the 406 at 8.45

Are there any 125’s coming on this ride?

@Chang, sounds good, could you tell me the address, there are a few in the area.

Caveat: if it’s pissing down I won’t show :frowning:

@Chang, is that the Shell Triangle garage ??

W5 4QT

Newbie coming along (not a 125) - Anyway to tell you guys apart from the crowd at Rykas? Specific meeting point?

I’m the one with the Cookie Monster helmet cover. May take it off before we set off as it kills my neck as it creates a lot of wind resistance.

I’m going to do Sam and bail on this. I’ve just looked up getting to Rykas from where we live now, and the phrase, sod that, came to mind. We’ll probably just do a quick loop up to H’s or sumfin instead.

Enjoy Box kids :grinning:

SORRY, feels like I’m getting the flu, so most likely sleep in.

@Chang, cancel the meet up at Shell Ealing, cheers and have a good one.

No meet up for the west side crew then. I presume Alba is out too.

As I think you’ve given the wrong postcode for the 406 Shell, you’d’ve been on your lonesome anyway :wink:

(Googlemaps brings up the Shell near South Ealing tube station for the postcode you’ve said).