Brighton Burn up Baby. Avoid the ace. (125 friendly)

Damn I did a SamšŸ˜‚. Not gonna happen anyway.

Iā€™m still going to the garage tomorrow morning, as I need petrol :smiley:
If nobody there Iā€™ll get going to box.

So, how many people are actually coming along to this now? :stuck_out_tongue:

@changyammi - Iā€™ll look out for you then! Should be there around 9:30 ish

Just to clarify. Thereā€™s only one shell on the north circular between hanger lane and EALING COMMON which is just after a junction. Iā€™m planning to get there at 8.45 and then go to box. Maybe Emma will join us for a little bit too.

If the weather is shyte, I will bid you a good ride and probably head down there on the trainā€¦ the idea of walking around in cold wet leathers does not fill me with joy and happiness.

just motā€™ed a f4i stunter earlier might be a exchuse to see how it runs on road :smiley:
where is everyone meeting?
anyone coming from NW Londonā€¦

oh my fucking daysā€¦that i want to see :smiley:
meet me at the shell garage big guy weā€™ll rock up to box togetha :smiley:

Shell at 9? My postcode may be wrong.

Might see you at shell, or just at box

W5 4QT on Google street view take one step forward and turn around and youā€™ll see a totally awesome redhead and the Sainsburyā€™s Local Esso

W5 3HJ is the Hanger Lane Shell Alba speaks of, 9-31 Hanger Lane, just past the Queens Road/Madeley Road junction

:+1:

hope you guys didnt catch any rain, i split quite soon as i had to deal with my fragile back.
had a very good ride down to loomies, and thank you to my new friends Shawn and his brother who helped me scrubbing my new back tyre :smiley:

Great day out and good company as always, I was pleasantly surprised by the organisation in Brighton I really expected it to be chaotic.
Thanks to Nick for organising and leading and to Boris for tailgunning.
Was nice meeting Dan, hope you enjoyed the dayā˜ŗļø
Thereā€™s a good number of bikes that will be returning home today with a few more decals than they set off with :grin:
Alba we didnā€™t catch any rain, stayed dry the entire time so itā€™s a shame you split early, however, you wouldnā€™t have been able to scrub your tyres in with us :grin:

The word of the day was traffic. Company was great and thanks to all who came out. Funny part of the day was a wee dog getting more attention than all the bikes. As I said there was no rain.

Thanks for the ride guys - was great fun!

@Slan - This afternoon I finally got my new bike and handed back the loan bike! They hadnā€™t noticed the stickers in the 10 minutes I was there, but we will see. Iā€™ll have to grab a few more next time for my bike :slight_smile: