Brighton Burn up Baby. Avoid the ace. (125 friendly)

not sure i’ll be up for this yet, but if i go i can meet you at the shell garage on the north circular past hanger lane roundabout. no ace.

@SilverR6 OK, will see nearer the day, Thanks for offer

I m guaranteed to get lost …:pensive:

@firo You’ll get on well with Slan😜. On a serious note that’s why we have a corner man system.

@streetdouble @silverR6 I was thinking of that shell as a meeting point for the west side crew. I’ll confirm nearer the time.

@Firo best we don’t follow each other on this one, otherwise we could end up in Wales…

@slan i spent alot of time in Wales and none of them were good memories!

I ll get lost before it’s even started- oh well! All part of the adventure!

Apparently we’re all getting identifying features on this rideout to tell us apart from the crowd.

depending on whether this SV comes through this week and clearance from the wife I may just be up for this. Will be a nice pace for back to biking me thinks

I’ve been Blown out by Toony for Saturday now so i may blow out the Box Hill ride on Saturday and come along to this, Just need to see if i can change what i had planned to do on sunday, to Saturday. If i can do it on Saturday instead i will most likely come along. I will meet you at Rykas or i could “lead” a ride from Thurrock services to Rykas :slight_smile:

Woop woop.

Looking good for sunday now, I’ve managed to change what i was doing sunday and i can now do it on Saturday :slight_smile:

Glad you’re joining the cool kids Sam :grin:
And yes, we will need to identify each other from the masses of bikes, so be prepared…

We could all go to primark and buy minion onesies!!

We know you have one already😁

Lol,

I’ll wear my Cookie Monster helmet cover😂

Or better still we could all get “Polite” Vests!!!

I’m in on this one too!

Anyway to tell you guys apart from the other crowd at Box Hill at all?

I think they’re figuring that one out now :slight_smile:

My profile picture with Big Reds. Just a face swap will do to identify me