Bolt cutters?

I’m proper tempted to come over there.

this might sound like to easy a suggestion but have you tried using a hacksaw,if it is indeed the 6.99 lock in the picture a hacksaw will do it.bolt troopers are useless unless at least 3ft long handles

Probably easier to attack the hasp with a hack saw, a replacement hasps start at b99p from Screwfix (your moving out)

Going back to the council as over 20 units had locks on (just counted them) most of which are empty. No way its not them, fooking idiots.

2 bent handles now.

http://www.speedyservices.com/bolt-croppers-hire last ones will suffice

Ok. What’s in there?

Not yer bike - so is it all that holey old kit you have had for years but are too tight to replace … ??? …

350 quid jacket. Helmet x2. 300 quid summer body kit. Luggage. Boots. HG rain thingys. Gloves x2. Plus my old trousers (pricelss). Welll
over a grands worth of kit… :frowning:

Ooooops! Sorry we didn’t notice all those upgrades :frowning:

Sorryo that a stocktake of equipment didn’t unearth anything that might do it.

Yourebarred on the other hand may have something worth a try.

Best of luck xx

Tbf Jets, I am known for being a scruffy fugger. Given the state of my bike, I may be the only
LBr who has a jacket that is more knickable than his bike :frowning:

Poblem with the grindr thing is there is no power point near the garages…

Hook up to the national grid via the nearest lamp post by means of a couple of croc clips, just like the cannabis farm folk do it. Second thoughts power may already be available although you’d have to get in before you could harness it :wink:

Indeed Art. All the tools that could be of use for accessing the garage, are safely locked up…in the fooking garage.

Worst case I buy new helmet, jacket so can ride bike, and pick up all my bits after house move when flat mate finally gains access…

or just rent a petrol/battery angle grinder and get it done in seconds.

Is it wrong to be rooting for the padlock!

Lol

You can all read and weep - bike is now back on road as I found a spare jacket / helmet / gloves at my storage place in Wimbledon. Padlock is still winning (Nice one Dizz!) but it’s days are numbered…just not sure when. :slight_smile:

Padlock RIP. Axel grinder saw it off as done by Islington council…fookers denyed it was them, and then put on a new lock
exactly the same though they left a key :slight_smile:

It’s probably a cunning plan to make sure those using the garages are paying for or actually using them.

Absolutely Gav, only this one is being paid for. They also wouldn’t release the lock without a crime number (claiming it wasn’t them) and so landlord had to register a crime. Complete waste of time from a bunch of fooking idiots.

Anyhow - I just went through all my gear and now have 3 helmets, 3 gloves, 3 jackets, loads of luggage…and still look like a scruffy fugger :slight_smile:

How LB’ers does it take to change a padlock?

Dunno yet… :wink:

Whoops! Too late! :slight_smile: