Bolt cutters?

WTF? What, wait, someone has randomly taken your old padlock away and then put another one on? Has the said CCTV got footage of this happening? No-one has any idea who dunnit? Were they trying to see how quickly someone noticed the change? Can you keep the padlock for finger prints?

Or have I mis-read the post entirely?

Bit of a mystery mole. About 6 garages have had the same, but the councl deny all knowledge. I think it might be one part of the council,
Or I might be robbers who then come back?

Either way, Im moving in 10 days so not my problem.

Well, I’ve got bolt cutters and a wired angle grinder if you want to pop down today

@ pricetta - We’re talking about a £7.00 padlock here not one you’d lock your bike up with!

@ bluelagos - If you can’t defeat a £7.00 padlock you’ll have to change your handle to lightbluelagos :wink:

Is a clue to the (lack of) quality!

Arranged for a sunday rematch (2 of us). Art, do one! The fugger is in the air which makes it well hard as you have nothing
To really hit it against.

Thats actually a good tip for locking up your sheds etc. Keeping the locks off the floor is definitely better security.

Tim said he has a three foot long pair and no one calls custard. What’s happened to this forum

Do a search on Youtube for picking padlocks. You may be surprised at how easy it can be to get certain padlocks open.

Des - he’s being bashful as they’re actually bigger :grin:

http://www.feedgag.com/lists/using-a-simple-plastic-zip-tie-you-can-easily-open-practically-any-lock-this-is-pretty-scary/134?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Postcron.com

OMG… I am going to try that tomorrow… with the chopstick…

I think we should set bosnianbill challenges and have a whip round to get lightblue a bigger boat :wink:

Having seen bosnianbill open Master locks with the packaging my challenge would be to use the till receipt or paper bag

Even simpler, though doesn’t work with all padlocks.

That’s a pretty primitive way in, should only work on really cheapo locks.

Sunday come, Sunday go.

Is it off?

Did you find a cannabis farm inside?

Have you been reunited with your mo’cycle gear?

Nope. Bolt cutters 2 Bluelagos 0. Going to upgfade from 8.99 cutters to a bigger set and try again.

Ok, well I used my works angle grinder today and it worked a treat on a big tasty bit of metal. Was expecting a shout for a loan!

Ffs. Bought some Amtec 24 inch ones. Just gave it all and the fooking handle on the bolt cutters bent before the padlock went. This fooker is a right bastard.

I think you’re attacking this wrong. The body is brass, attack that, you should be able to crush it or at least cut to pieces with a hack saw.

get yourebarred around, sounds like he has what you need.

Long bar through the shackle and twist hard. Should cause the case to split.