Bolt cutters?

Mate, the council guy was quite clear you wouldn’t get through this fooker with bolt cutters. Proper hard bastard it was.

Good news neighbour, I’m thinking we should have a ceremonial ride, possible incorporating the B1508 meet up point at The Bungalow Cafe, 45 London Road, Marks Tey CO6 1EB

Bring the offending item and we’ll dispose of it with the dignity it deserves :wink:

Took 15 seconds to do that

With these

That’s a proper pair of secateurs you have there and why are there splatters of blood on your lock up floor?

Tis not blood … just general detritus… still sorting garage out … its been over a month of trying .

@National Treasure - May be best not to ask questions that may incriminate another LBer.

@TimR - That’s a reasonable response.

Reason for having … engineering background And also been a recovery driver working with police so vehicle removal that requires some way of removing ingenious ways that criminals try to retain things .

I did have a set of metre long bolt cutters that looked very effective. I found them hidden down an unadopted road often used for fly tipping. Did the socially responsible thing and flung them in the metal recycling bin at the council tip.

Had some limited success on 10 quid padlocks.