Are you/ were you in REAL Love ?

i meet my misses 10yrs ago took 3yrs to get together.

we have been together for 7yrs now and are very much still in love,and we have a loverly little 2yr old son as well now.

we still go to the nurburgring as a family and are very rarely apart.

I was madly and passionately in love with someone for nine years but I decided to leave him at the end of last year. I still care for him now, but I know that it wasn’t the right kind of fulfilling love.

I really do believe there is a Soulmate out there for everyone, it’s just a matter of finding them! They are the ones that love all your imperfections (the ones you can’t bear); can handle you when you are at your worst and can brighten up your day just by giving you ‘that look’.

After thinking it was impossible for me to fall in love, real love - it finally happened!! I am completely head over heels with my man and I know this is the man I will marry and have a family with.

Before I met him, I honestly thought true love was fictional and people were lying to eachother and themselves, cynical I know, lol.

Bah, humbug, I don’t have time for love anymore

That’s what hookers are for! Well, reasonably priced love anyway.

Love? I’m not sure I know what that word means. I think I was but she absolutely destroyed me during the process. Maybe I am again. I don’t know.

Yeh I’ve been destroyed by a mad bint before, I thought that was love but it can’t have been.

I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment, just split with ex, selling house, business is taking a downturn and I’m moving back to the midlands.

So, if anyone wants a bit of Wiggy, form a queue before I have a nervous breakdown

wiggy we have all had them,i was with one when i meet my other half,she was a really nut job now she has 2 kids with some poor F**KER

Wiggy, I’m sure Miss Right will make herself known as soon as she sees you in your leathers

Ahhhh, real love… A complete myth, invented by hollywood in the 1920s, and subscribed to by a society desperate to believe in something nice.

Ahhhh, real love… A complete myth, invented by hollywood in the 1920s, and subscribed to by a society desperate to believe in something nice.

yes, once and ongoing, yet apart now for 18 months.

It really could just never work long term, everything perfect apart from one large factor, and although we rarely see each other now, when we do it still hurts and it’s still to easy to fall back into old ways and old feelings even after just 5 mins together.

We both know it’ll never happen though.

Gulp there are some sad stories here…

I have to be careful as the old man is on here… But I have been to the place where Wiggy is and yes it is not easy to love again or accept that someone can love you unconditionally. I met adamsky after I had been dumped, I was devastated, I had a cold hard heart and thought that the last thing I needed was a man…! And at that point was when I met Adamsky…He has had one mamouth task to break down that wall of protection and to this day I still have that hard heart on my sleeve. We have been married 12 years now and have beautiful children (all 4!).

I think the thing about love as has been said is it is not about that Hollywood romantic crap it is about learning to live with someone, accepting them for who they are. (even when when they fart, dribble on the pillow mid sleep, Leave snott in the shower… ugh, piss you off, leave the loo seat up, wear stinking horrible old trainers fit for the bin…I am sure I could add more !:rolleyes

My wedding band reads: Amor Vincit Omnia when translated it means Love conquers all, for me it sums up what I feel, if that love is meant to be then Love will conquer all. If it is not meant to be then your destiny is to be with another.

Ann x

You are so right, and thanks for giving us something to wind Adamsky up with.

So sorry for all you love sick out there, but what can I do? Wished I could wipe your sorrows away.

thought you’d gotten all soft Andrew!!

So profound.
So true!

All I want to say is I am very much in love with Karen

is it that clear

This thread is like one of those ‘pull at the heartstrings, cue cheesy moments’ inserts on the radio.

Everyman knows that ‘love’ lasts from convincing her to come back to your place until the evidence of that ‘love’ is flushed down the lavvy. Thats when ‘love’ turns to…What are you still doing here, and working out how to get rid before WSB comes on Eurosport.

The rest of it was invented by a consortium led by Hallmark, Clintons, Restauranteurs and Interflora to fleece soppy punters.

Oh and when men give a lady some flowers, her suspicion that he has ‘done something bad’ is pretty much spot on the money. Doesn’t always mean he’s been cheating on you, it might just mean that instead of going to see the mother in law on a Sunday he says he has a cold and once her and the kids have left the house he’s into his leathers and off for a blat on the bike with his mates.

Guilt then = flowers.

Why do women have breasts…?

So men will speak to them…

Now this lurve thread has been Goonerated. Lets get back to bikes