Are you/ were you in REAL Love ?

Dunno but i felt like posting this, are u in love ? or were you in real love ? What kind of love you are in ?
Do u miss her/ him if that was in the past ?

Hmmm This could be a strategically placed trap but I will take the bait. Plus I am tipsy so will forget in the morn

I thought I was in love with my ex who I dated for three years. He was an Irishman and looked awfully sexy. He wanted to get married and all that malarkey but I kept declining.

Towards the end of 2003 I realised that I just did not love him like I thought I did.

I tried to keep in contact with him but he said he didn’t want to

Since then I havent been in love as I have just taken everything slowly and haven’t met anyone I feel I click with or who can handle my nuttiness

Plus I don’t believe in all that speed dating/matchmaking malarkey. I believe that if you are meant to be with someone you are meant to be. I think that is why so many people are in awful relationships, because they are trying to force the issue and forcibly be in a relationship

Why do you ask BB?

Is there a lady??

Yes, and I still miss him every day 10 years later.

Yes. I have been in Real Love, just the once & its amazing…

I think about him everyday, and i will always hold a place for him in my heart.

Yeah…

I had a Beautifull Motorbike once only to have it cruelly taken away from me by some fat harrised, meat headed cab driver !!

It was lovely while we lasted !!!

Ouch Mad Liz, LoopyLoo. That must be pretty difficult eh

Yep …It sure is,

Why all the repliers are women so far loool, dont men fall in love or something ?
chocfawn, no there is no one, there were, but one of them i still miss all the time and everytime, thing prevents me of thinking of others :S . This was before 6 years maybe, but still the same feeling even knowing she is married now, and have a daughter, and she is thousands miles away, but still…

well i reckon my unlce Huey had had fair opinion he said…

The power of love is a curious thing
make a one man weep, make another man sing
Change a hawk to a little white dove
more than a feeling, that’s the power of love

Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream
Stronger and harder than a bad girl’s dream
make a bad one good make a wrong one right
power of love that keeps you home at night

You don’t need money, don’t take fame
Don’t need no credit card to ride this train
It’s strong and it’s sudden and it’s cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life
That’s the power of love
That’s the power of love

First time you feel it, it might make you sad
Next time you feel it it might make you mad
But you’ll be glad baby when you’ve found
that’s the power makes the world go’round

And it don’t take money, don’t take fame
don’t need no credit card to ride this train
It’s strong and it’s sudden it can be cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life

They say that all in love is fair
yeah, but you don’t care
But you know what to do
when it gets hold of you
and with a little help from above
you feel the power of love
Can you feel it ?
Hmmm

It don’t take money and it don’t take fame
don’t need no credit card to ride this train
Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
you won’t feel nothin’ till you feel
you feel the power, just FEEL the power of love
That’s the power, that’s the power of love
You feel the power of love
feel the power of love

U are such a romantic

Yes Flat is really a closet romantic in his pink shirts

Anyway everyone of you still in love with someone else, I respect you all. I couldn’t do that, it would hurt too bad. I would simply have to have the person

I guess that is emotional maturity though especially with letting someone go

I am not that emotionally mature

Snakes with tits… (with few exceptions)

and i will have you know at the wedding last night there were several pink shirts in attendance!! and a few benders, none of which were wearing pink

Si mate,you are superb,you always make me laugh,was half expecting you to say you were deeply in love with something yellow and 2 wheeled

Ade

love me bike yeah course i do, but as for the other some women are just snakes with tits and thats been proven to me anyways just takes a while to see it sometimes… and if i had a label it would say “warning contains bitterness and resentment”

I still love my first girlfriend…

we were together for 8 years 16 to 24 i have her name tattoed on me “rachel” and would never have it removed despite protests from the girls that folowed.

my present girlfriend has my name on her arm… lol i love her to very much we have 2 kids…

me and rach still talk at xmas or birthdays and when i see her (once every 2 years or so) i still look at her and think OMG your amazing, it brings a tear to my eye.

funny how things work out…

Yeah but if you still love Rachel then why are you with your current girlfriend. I don’t get that, why don’t you stay with the person you really love or am I being deliberately obtuse here

Everything happens for a reason, the paths that we are meant to follow…

well if you REALY love someone you always will. even if you love someone else.

thats the way REAL love works, you cant switch it off just coz you moved on.

I know your spozed to say yeah i dont love my ex any more.

i still love my girlfriend now… isnt love limitless? isnt that the point of it?
or is is selctive? you give it if you get something back…

me and rach ended we needed to break up to move on in life.

relationships between men and women are loaded with “strings” if you want an example of true love then its your kids, you would do anything for them with nothing in return, even thought they treat you like poo a lot of the time, there demanding and stropy but you love them no mater what happens… forever…

true love…

I must say that was very well said

I agree completely …