Are you/ were you in REAL Love ?

Aww bless. You too hun
And what about RO Weaver?

tell me about it we have got a south afriacan girl started here part time,all i get is your not as nice as the girl in yesterday,so i reply so she looks like your boyfriend at the weekend then.

Aww sounds to me like you have been hurt or are are yet to fall from a great height…

big cuddles and loads of love to you !

Hmmm… Forgot to mention the Whorehouse near nurburgring?..

if you had the money you’d have paid for it mate

She approached you first mate, not me

I am in love with myself and m/bikes…there is no room for another

My old love i wonder if you too have quiet moments, times when old memories find you. I wonder if you think of me …

I hope you do , for the good times that we shared were truly good and i will never gorget you.

I wish Love Luck and Happiness now and forever.

Though I had my heart on my sleeve for a long time. Heartachs and pain means i’ll never trust again. So my fellow bikers if you are in love i wish you joy and luck.

Phew, I was worried there that GixerGooner had managed to kill the thread. Romantic that he is. Why otherwise would he support the Gooners???

am i in love?..I AM NOW!!!

MMMmmmm smiled.

Attachments

ist2_1129186_chocolate_eclair.jpg

Hmhm, me too!

Yeah i bet you would love old westie to suck the cream from your eclare!!! wouldnt ya

homo smiled

lol, trust you …

Hmm what a thread Flatout I think your more of a joker than I thought before the last time I read something of yours!!

I loved my husband right up to the point he told me he was having an affair after that I felt like gouging his eyes out with a blunt pencil, now I love his money that came my way after everything had to be split, its put me off a bit but you never know whats round the corner.

Thank you Weaver

im sh*t out flats…

i havent got a LELLO bike!!!

OOOoooo!!!

super smiled.

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you’ve never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter…

Wait. It’s not love I’m describing…I’m thinking of a monorail.

I’ve found real luurve. nuff said.