ace cafe bike night 25th may 2012 friday

If you’re refering to Tugs waistline as the Watford massive then you may have a point, other than that I assume you mean this one and I ain’t boverred!! AAAyyyyy Booyakasha!!!

http://londonbikers.com/forums/888893/my-2011-piaggio-typhoon125-4-stroke?PageIndex=1

Before you lot take the piss, you should check out this doods wheels. It has a blue headlight and everything :smiley:

yeah its sweet, & i think he lets his mum go shopping on it as well…

@ Kishan - Lbers are generally a friendly lot - but you need to meet in real life to get the benefit, as ‘virtual’ meetings don’t give the best impression :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Ride Outs, Meets and Events is for people to post up meets or rides they are either organising or going to. Yes, I’ve been guilty of posting up a thread to meet for breakfast at the Ace, then disappearing off for a ride half way through and then re-emerging back at the Ace ten minutes later having lost the ride - but that kind of silly cock up is not an example you want to emulate :smiley:

If you want to meet people at the Ace or elsewhere I would join in an exisitng thread to start off with, give a rough time you’ll be there and get a few mobile numbers via PM. Then you can have folks to text when you arrive and get to know some LBers. It’s difficult when you don’t know people to walk up to a group of strangers, but everyone had to do it sometime and it’s not like you’re off to meet the Taliban;)

Having said that as I am out of London and am two days late in visiting this thread - so there is a 0% chance of Hels being there. But am down for next Friday folks if the weather holds:)

lol beg to differ hels, so far all ive experienced from members on here most of them are all snobby because they have a bigger bike than you and faster,bitchy and immature then again i guess you get 2 types of people in life, decent ones who treat people with respect and then bellends who lack people skills.

Make that three different types of people because theres also people who can’t take a joke.

Theres nothing wrong with a smaller bike. There are plenty of 400cc sportbike lovers/owners on here who fit in with no problems. Not to mention quite a few people here love the good old Vespas, including myself (see previous scooter threads). Have you never thought its more the people who ride them? Don’t think the bike/scooter deserves to be used as an excuse!

How many people have you met in real life though? :wink:

so far ive met Rusty99 and Doof at the watford meet who happen to be the friendliest and nicest bikers you get chat too and so welcoming.

And daniel there is joking and then there is taking the piss and so far it gone past making a joke to taking the piss there is a limit to everything in life some people fail to know the limit.

Taking the piss/a joke, whatever you want to call it. If you haven’t noticed thats just how LB is. Its banter at the end of the day. Put a silly post up and you can’t help being the butt of that joke.

I think the thing is Kishan, what has happened here is that you have started off a bit on the wrong foot. So every week you have posted up a thread about Bike Night at the Ace, but then either not come along because of work or because your friend was not able to accompany you. So that is why people started to tease you about it in a good natured way.;):slight_smile:

I think if you had posted up a thread saying you were new and wanted to meet fellow LBers at the Ace then folks would have pm ed you their numbers and you would have had a great introduction to the community. So rather than make the decision that everyone is not very nice on the forum, the next steps are to come to some meets. As you have said you had a great time in Watford with two LB folks. You will find others are just as friendly and welcoming if you decide to head down to BM, or BH or the Ace. You don’t need to come with a friend - I didn’t when I first joined.

Next time you are around at the Ace and I am there, I will keep an eye out :smiley:

i guess but behaving in that manner aint gonna make someone wanna get close to the members on here by acting in such a intimidating way and then they expect me to come ace cafe on my tod to get to know them err dont think so but oh well.

Sorry if we’ve offended you Kishan.

If I’ve done it it’s just because I’m bored at my keyboard and I go in for the wind up…

As mentioned above we are all good people, it’s just that banter doesn’t come across so well in text…

appology accepted conrad

This is a regular soap opera here guys :smiley: Gotta get to a meet it must be fun :smiley:

But he rides a scooter - so therefore is fair game I reckon :smiley:

I too once rode on the dark side, my scoot had go faster stripes and everything :smiley: It was only when I was subjected to regular abuse, laughter and general mocking that I decided to get onto a proper bike. He will be grateful in time :stuck_out_tongue:

So on the same lines Blue Lagos Nick, if I subject you to abuse, laughter and general mocking over supporting Ipshit Toon, does that mean that soon you will see the light and transfer your affections to the Pride of the Eastern Region, Lambert’s Premiership Assassins, the Canaries?:D:D

Hels, it’s hardly a fair comparison…I am suggesting I “upgraded” to a semi-decent bike, but supporting Naaaridge would be like downgrading to a C90 :smiley:

Not gonna happen :smiley: I prefer my club to have a trophy cabinet rather than a bare cupboard.

Yeah I’m not sure a 125 scooter is acceptable for someone over the age of 21… It can probably be bullied out on time for a big bike

damn sweet chariot wonder if er indoors let me trade the Blackbird in for one…fink it get to Sarf of France 2 up ?

Oh and it aint the size of ya beast that counts cos I get the piss ripped outta me cos according to the brokeback busa boys on here my old 'Bird is a slug…bit harsh on Karen but hey whose gonna tell her :D:D