ace cafe bike night 25th may 2012 friday

Andre + 2 = 300%

kishan you can take him, he’s not a big fella … :smiley:

i thought the V sign was for ‘Visitors’… :ermm:

1. no i dont work for ace cafe and never will and nor do i wanna be a mod on here dont interest me
  2. west herts is closer to me (20mins) than going to ace cafe(30-40 mins) so rather go to meets in west herts area e.g watford
    3)i post topics about ace cafe coz this a london biking forum and its probably one of the busyiest events held at ace cafe and gives people something to do to start the weekend off

yeah, but this is the ride-out & meet section, so it’s usually the poster who opens a new thread does a ride-out and/or a meeting, however in your case you have to understand that you open threads yet usually never appear, therefore it’s not surprising people doubt your existence etc…

Someone just call custard on this

well i was gonna go but -------

i dont appear coz somethings are more important than goign ace cafe and take higher priority

things like sitting at home, posting about going to the ace ?

1. i dont need to explain myself to you or anyone else on here on why i pull out of going ace cafe
  2. house chores and getting the house looking presentable is more important than going out
  3. if im tired after working all week i just wanna relax and not have to move around
  4. i cancel last minute coz my mate who is a copper doesnt always finish on time like planned so last minute plans get cancelled
  5. i have never known such a bunch of bitchy bikers in my life worse than women and so clicky its unbelieveable reminds me of being back in school again all i got to say is grow up and act your ages not your shoe sizes.

sorry mate i didn’t realise… now stop crying & get on with the dusting…

will do thanks :slight_smile:

I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much. :smiley:

leaving now shopuld be there within the hour hopefully see some of you there keep an eye out 4 me

I’m at the Ace now!! I see your scooter Kishan! Except it’s floating around in some sort of white ether, and it looks like it’s never been ridden!

So I see your bike but where are you then? In the bogs with Moto-King?

just got in from ace cafe was so busy some nice burn outs happening on the road outside, i travelled from harrow moto-king. And conrad i was near my scooter most the night having a fag and sipping on my pint its a shame you never saw me as i was right next to the scooter. oh well i made the effort to come ace cafe on my tod.

well I was there with the grown ups…sorry dingbats Tug, Grim, Tiggy, and others :slight_smile:

Ben was sitting in the corner fondling himself…weird :slight_smile:

never saw this phantom on a scoot

lots of scraggy old busa’s around…even one with DAYGLO wheels…WTF !!!

Tug STILL never bought a round of drinks the tight **** !! :smiley:

had another look…no phantom scoot rider yet…must be lost in oddball land WATFORD :crying:

wonder if its BIKE night next Friday…will observe the forum for enlightenment just in case it is :laugh:

50% chance I may not go though

If I can find someone else who doesn’t want to go that percentage will obviously change :w00t:

Was there most of the night, left about 10 to go do the Frith thing with the rest of LB old school. Good night and a good laugh was had by all. Ben, Tigs, Hannibal, Tugs et all really good seeing you all again. If anybody has access to a nugget of coal I am thinking of getting Tugs to stick it up his arse next week as the combination of alchemy and his inherent financial astuteness may result in the production of a diamond of unsurpassed carat-ness!! A true pioneer of pocket £10 origami!! Really gutted I missed the enigma that is the scarlet pimpernal, sorry I mean Kishan! Now if you would all be so kind as to indulge me I would very much like to retort to the previously listed reasons why Kish never makes the ace:

Very true and I am a great believer in free speech and one mans desire to carve his own niche in this world of ours, walk hard my son!Get a life/wife. Is there something special happening in your life at 0500 that the house needs to be presentable for? Do it in the morning!No-one is advocating beep laps of the ace car park followed by star jumps, burpees and all that jazz. Just buy a cup of coffee and sit the feck down with like minded people.That’s not your fault son, it’s ten degrees of separation. Someone, somewhere has to know OB whether they like it or not.Oooooohhhhhh!!! clutches handbag to chin!!I’ve finished, I thank you, peace out and may the fruit of your loins grow strong and healthy in the belly of your woman, (or from the other perspective if you are of the female persausion!). Laters! :wink:

i didnt get to ace cafe until 10ish and left at 11;30ish when everyone started to leave. i was parked right at the back where the canal runs behind ace cafe. well if anyone does wanan see me come to the pub mee today in watford or keep an eye out for me and my scooter at the next ace cafe event when i go :slight_smile:

PMSL @ BigVern :D:D

just be careful…the WATFOR massive will gunning for ya :D:w00t:

kin right steve: cool:good night at thae ace but frith street was a laff ,getting there was a bit of a cop up:P i think i will get a bus next time,will be quicker ,it was good to see you all;)