ZX6R 2010 stolen from Brewer st. NCP! TRACKER POSTCODE!....UPDATED

Keep us posted on tracker locations Oli.

awesome Premises187, !!!..well done mate…:wink:
you gotta love LB for this shit!!!:smiley:
smiled:).

Oli I know you’re pretty fed up with all of this but for the sake of all of us who park in NCPs regularly - what locks/alarms did you have on it?

Sorry ive just seen this.

I would have gone along. Very sorry to hear about your bike mate.
Fingers crossed. Here to help, just PM

good effort rixxy, smiled and premises187, fair do’s - what a good reason for lb’ers to get tracker fitted, if this is a typical response from forum members! ollie, have you had anything back from the police, if not keep hassling them.

i love LB for things like this! well done guys for trying.

im sure the police can track the signal down to within a few yards

hey guys,

thanks premesis, nice to see a vlogger here :wink:

the tracker still shows the same place. can’t really go down there as I have to go to a funeral today (bad week). very frustrating.

admittedly when I park in the NCP its just the steering lock and thats it. I always assumed it would be safe there…its a fenced area right next to the guards and you cant get a van in or anything. Clearly this shows that if they want to take something nobody is going to stop them. A chain probably would have deterred enough.

Oli

Wow, really sorry to hear whats going on

Good effort for people going down there and having a look. I’ve no idea what the tracker looks like or how it attaches, but could they now just remove it and take it somewhere else?

I’m also keen to hear how it was secured in the car park. An NCP of all places, you’d think it would be OK there. Did you chain it or similar?

basically a tracker is a small box device that is wired into the bikes wiring and hidden deep inside the bike. its professionally fitted and they do a good job. Now its not totally theft proof but gives you a few hours/days to get a tracker spot and hunt it down.

He only used steering lock.

Please guys! Its been said a few times…disc lock! if nothing else. if you can chain it then great! They will move onto easier prey…

There is a worse option but they might be reading this - if they haven’t done it already.

There must be a way one of us on here can get a receiver so a bunch of us can go and have a look again?

Any police riders on here?

How long does the back up battery last for? I can’t see that they would have scoot-pushed the bike all the way back to Camberwell, it’s more likely there’ll have been a van round the corner waiting for them. In which case they could have found and dumped the tracker in a bush somewhere to put the police on a wild goose chase while they and the bike are miles away.
Hope that’s not the case, but these know how to minimize their chances of being caught.

Surely if it’s been stolen and the Tracker is showing the bike in this location, it should be down to the Police to go down and take a look?
Isn’t this the whole idea behind having a Tracker on your bike and the Police having receivers fitted in their cars???

any news on this guys? If the tracker has not moved it might be worth another look, but like we said before its a big estate and essentially it could be anywhere on it.

Can anyone get us a reciever? What about contacting the tracker company and telling them you have an army of bikers willing to go get it, surley it would be great publicty for them if they can rescue a bike without the police needing to be involved and i would imagine if you make trackers then you have the equipment to track them down!

First of all, sorry about reading this.
I have been thinking a few times if it would be worth having a members only part of the forum for these posts. I know it’s not much of a barier but it would at least stop these posts being picked up in Google etc.
I think I know which other option jetstream is thinking about and I think the bastards know too much already.

Good luck and be careful if you go out there. Should be the job of the police at this stage I think.

Sorry to sound stupid, but, what is the point of a tracker if you can’t track your vehicle and get it found by the police.
Well done by all those who went out to help, pleased you all returned home safe shame you did not get the result that we all hoped for.
Why do insurance companies insist on trackers on some vehicles if there is no back up once your vehicle has gone missing?
Am I missing something?

I agree, it seems so short sighted to have all the technology, but not be able to finish the job.

I’ve been trying to find where/how we can get hold of a receiver but it aint easy and im drawing a blank.

I definitely think we should have a private members only board ASAP…

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel. My GSXR 600 K4 was stolen from Heron Quay, Canary Wharf last week. No sign of it yet. If you guys could keep an eye out for it on your travels that would be great. Pictures and details here: http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic743908-35-1.aspx

Another one taken from a car park:w00t:
There was a bike stolen near Canary Wharf a few days before yours