Wish me luck!

Exactly!

have spoken to local motorcycle school who are going to allow me to use their facilities and bike to practise the cone manoeuvres so that I don’t have any “first time nerves” when it comes to doing them for real!

Has been a while since I’ve had to do anything like that, although I’m sure the slow speed filtering on the commute Will put me in good stead!

Recommend The Police rider’s handbook to better motorcycling book

Ooooh will see if I can get an e copy for my kindle!

well today was interview and results day…

I GOT THE JOB :w00t::cool::hehe:

Over the moon, get measured for all my gear in april and off for 3 weeks all expenses paid rider training in wales end of june, which happens to coincide with my 30th birthday, couldn’t think of a better way to spend it :smiley:

Mega news!!! congratulations, all that hard work is starting to pay off!

Well done Curtis :slight_smile:

Congratulations Curtis!

Well done!

awesome news, well done fella!!!

Congratulations

thanks everyone…next aim is motorcycle paramedic at the TT, just so happen to know who the doctor is on a bike :hehe:

Cool well done, really pleased for you.
:slight_smile:

Well done, hope you enjoy it

Well done mate!

Very well done! Fantastic news!

Wowzers! top banana bike too! Pleased for you as the Motorcycle Paramedics are the ones who can really make a huge difference in saving lives due to speed at which they can attend scenes. Congratulations in order sir!!

Well done mate, I hope you will be very happy congratulations!

Dizzx

Nice one Curtis, congrats

Well currently on the course enjoying the weather! Have a BMW R1200 RT which am pleasantly surprised with and got another 2 weeks and this week to complete :slight_smile:

Congrats on the “new” job, albeit a bit too late! :slight_smile: Somehow missed the announcement.