WINTER MEET - GOOD BYE CUBANNA HELLO BRAZEN HEAD

Dan, are you relying on the inability to get served as your sole defence against spending all your cash and/or getting pissed?

If so, you have a worryingly small amount of will-power

This all sounds great guy’s.

Can’t wait to put a face to the name, well sign in anyway.

I’ll be the one surfing my bike into town. God that newbie stick hurts!!

lol! It’ll be good to meet you.

m

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the Brazen Head eh !!

Old Skool Hackney Carriages ready for Weddings !!

Mini Bars !!

Several Laps around Regents Park !!

Falling on to the pavement in front of my house !!!

Yes…The Brazen Head !!!

Its all coming back to me now !!!

wow a bit closer to me and i may be able to turn up b 4 work ,i will have to do a visit

Great stuff!

Ok I admit it, no will power when some one says want a pint I have never been known to say no. I am so weak.

Should be a better ride in too. Much easier then going round South Suck-ular for getting to Cubana. Quicker roads and less stop start

cool

at least its a bit more closer then the other place

I really fancy this … but i don’t know anybody, and i am a right old scaredy cat and have no idea how to get to the Cubanna let alone the Brazen Head

If you meet me at Cubana, I’ll lead you up (trusty ol’ satnav!)? Drop me a PM if you want

like the idea of the change!

the only problem i have is that i’m a bit rusty on Tourist trophy!! i completed it fooking ages ago and havnt had the time to get the playstation out since!! how am i gonna whoop everyones arse if i havnt had the correct preperation time!!

Brazen Tomoz then !!!

Our First One so lets make it a “Goodun” !!

No…but there will be a Pint on the Bar for ya when ya get there !!

Where would you be coming from? I’ll be down this Wed for the CUBANNA to Brazen Head run. Charly if you need help i’ll be there

Erm sadly I’m off up to Stevenage to see my best mate before he moves to Canada on Thursday. I might be back in time to pop in tho.

ill sweep charlie…

ill bell you tomorrow mate.

I might see you up there Charly

Am on mi bike today, so will try and pop along to say hi. Will be early though, around 6 / 6:30 I would think.

Anyone else be there that early?

6.30-7.00pm !!