WINTER MEET - GOOD BYE CUBANNA HELLO BRAZEN HEAD

Right then, I’d best get down to Cubana and say hello before the move, otherwise no-one will notice I’m missing if I get lost .

And (what a shame) I’ll have to start riding to work again on certain days

I’ve got that sorted Ginger.

No worries dude - I’ve arranged several machines and the 3 LCD screens at the Brazen plus the games to be set up on the first night - so play on!

All sorted for the first night! :slight_smile:

I’m just bringing myself because I don’t have any controllers

Nice one Matt; but is it Lisson Street as per your post or Lisson Grove as per your map??

Ta.

J

It’s lisson street - as per my map - I think - that’s what it looks like to me Lisson Grove is several streets away - or rather just down bell street… post code is nw1 5df

m

okay to clarify… :slight_smile:

The Brazen Head is on Lisson Street - see the image I’ve attached… I can see the google arrow is a little off… but not as far as Lisson Grove! :wink: The Green Arrow shows where the secure parking is though.

m

Attachments

sounds good to me!!

Sounds great, and it’s on my way home from work

YAY! A proper pub at last with proper food.

Thanks for organising this - I will certainly enjoy checking out the new premises.

So that means thw first meet will be on 1st November

Thanks again guys

xxx

Hey ,Well I 100% approve.

I have only been to the Cubana twice - on both occasions it took me ageeees to get served and the staff didn’t really want to know.

Frederic if that answers your question you havn’t missed a thing…

Looks like we’re all going to get wet at Cubana tonight, so roll on 1st November

I had heard of a little trouble with local kids the last time guys were in the area for an evening…how secure is the carpark???

Ahhh yes there was a little bother with the locals… it was me in fact :slight_smile:

The bike parking is as good as we had at cubanna if not better - there’s an area of pavement right outside the door with CCTV plus an encolsed car park over the road - again covered by CCTV .

The incident with the yoofs was on the main road… not the pub.

My old boss did run over my bike in that car park though :slight_smile:

m

Can you ask him not to park/go near that car park on wednedays then please…LOL

We can ban him! I’m really looking forward to this meet location. Access from all points is good - better than Cubana in my opinion

Not when you live 5 minutes away from Cubana it isn’t !

Humph !

Are you worried we are going to crash your place when it closes???

Don’t be so lazy!!! You’re supposed to ride your bike not just look at it…

This venue is gonna be great but has two faults:-

1. The absence of Newcastle Brown Ale from its stock

2. Bar staff who actually want to serve you!