Wild Wild West

I fancy a ride out some time this week :slight_smile: I can’t do the weekend so was looking at something on a week day; weathers supposed be warm and dry tomorrow, anyone up for a mooch around?

Janey, theres always Wild Wild West ride outs so we can arrange one for later in August too :smiley:

I’m free during the week (daytime tough), where we’re you thinking of going?

I’m trying to fit in an ERgently Essential East for Wednesday

London E3 late afternoon and Blackheath Tea Hut early evening. Followed by a meander back to the far side via Finchingfield with possible a late call in at Bentley Bike Night or, that might just be one too many teas for one day.

I could be free on Wednesday for example leaving from the Ace around 10:30 for a few hours…

I’m looking more at an evening after work :frowning: so I’ll have to skip Art’s ride

I would be up for a ride somewhere Wednesday evening :smiley: Finchingfield sounds good

Sounds good to me! Lets see if we can go for a record and get more than 3 people on this one :hehe:

Via Borough Market?

That could work :slight_smile: might be able to get a few others on the day too

Thats what I thought- unless you fancy Bognor for Fish & chips? Brighton worked last week!

That sounds like it could be fun, is that route L plate friendly? Also how long would a round trip take? I’m conscious of the fact that I have work early in the morning :pinch:

O know this maybe a crazy idea but why waste time In the shortening evenings heading east from the west !why not head west spend more time on the twisties … wednesday means bike night at alton …A30-. A339 f(basingstoke ) to alton … return through odiham back ontothe a30 … fish and chips at Jacks of bagshot open till 11pm …mere suggestion …

Hmm good point, but I need someone to lead since I’m unfamiliar with these routes. For those interested in a ride out on Wednesday evening we have 3 options;

Finchingfield

Bognor for Fish & Chips

Alton - Bike Night and Fish & Chips

I was home from Brighton before midnight…Maybe not at L-plate friendly speeds though. I’ve been to a bike night at Alton but that could be a goer.

TimR- where do they meet in Alton- I know the Ducati shop there!

Much as i would like to, I’m not going to make it :crying:

Next to train station … station cafe …

Iirc there is a bag of spanners shop next door as well they also do washing machines to place said spanners In …

I am up for a ride to anyone of the three options so will let you guys decide. A 125 friendly route would be good for Slan and Jack :smiley: I am happy to lead a ride to Finchingfield.

Pascal

Shaunicus you’re letting us down! Whats so damn important that you have to miss a Wild Wild West ride out?! :cool:

I quite like Tims idea since the Brighton direction might be a bit too much on a lazy 125, but I have no idea where I’m going so would need a leader!

Thanks Tim, I can find that. So WWW rideout crew shall we meet at the Ace at 6 and go west?

If you dont want to stay out and play too late, I know a good “quick one” loop through Bucks/Herts or can get us to Alton