What's under your seat?

Under both of em, I’ve got the user manual, a puck (very handy place to have a puck, obviously ), some money, standard issue toolkits, battery charger adapters, spare pair of gloves, extra alan keys, a camera under one, disclocks when not in use and lint-free cloths and loads of dust

Now I miss my Thundercar - she had loads of space under the seat

On the R6, I manage the standard tool kit (which I seem to carry for terry-moto’s benefit ), EDZ inner liner, some change, a nail file and AA membership card.

One small tool kit. However…when I have the tailpack strapped tothe back it’s a whole new ball game. Handbag, baby wipes, clothes for work, waterproofs, little can of chain lube, the list goes on!

lol! Reminds me of when I used to fix Jet Engines for a living - we used to say for BA and Virgin engines that we’d use every tool made by Snap On to diagnose, and fix any problem the engine had - but when a Ryan Air engine came it we’d break out the WD-40, a large hammer, and a screw-driver - if you couldn’t fix it with those three Ryan Air wouldn’t pay the bill :slight_smile:

m

tool kit, jump leads, old copy of razzle

1st aid kit, lock and lube, and puck.

I have my summer gloves / medium gloves vise versa.

I small packet of tissues (just in case I ever need them??)

The small red reflector (for passing MOT)

Sometimes my balaclava if it’s too hot !

Hmm…

I can do a week’s touring, including tent, sleeping bag, full changes of clothes, tool kit, compresor, food etc etc under MY seat and in MY top-box.

It does total 92 litres though…

That’s pretty impressive - I’ve got 52 litres in the top box and about 1 under the seat!

But when I’m in full touring mode I’ve got over 200!

m

Under my seat is…

A Power commander III USB and ermmm a Camo jacket, case i need to hide

just to clarify, would that be ‘chain’ lube?

Blimey! I was impressed at getting 75litres in total on my ZX! 25 in my tailpack, and 25 in each pannier (which was drastically reduced to 25 in total when I ripped a pannier open on a roundabout. Why do they stick out so much? ) and some bits and bobs in a very wee tankbag as my arms are too little to go round a bit tankbag

Power Commander and a Tough Map. I must remember to stick the punture repair kit in there too (if there is and space…).

I’m thinking of taking out the map, moving the power commander and fitting my Stiebel air horn (under the seat it MIGHT not cause any hearing damage).

god knows…

my baby was stolen

Awww no! When was this? Any news of it?

Wow 200 Litres in Touring Mode…That’s a lot of ale to carry…Good on ya

HTF do you fit all that under your seat…Johnny’s got a bloddy tardis R1

A datatool Alarm and a disc lock cable tied down the side of the cowling for when I need it…