What's under your seat?

Golf clubs, a large atlas, tool kit with paddock stand, spare wheel, foot pump oh and my side car

Depends which way up the bike is, last year at Cadwell it was me under the seat

Waterproofs, cable ties, bungee cords, Suzuki tool kit (Made of chocolate & painted silver), spare winter gloves, exhaust baffle, disc lock, leatherman, £20 note for emergencies, summer gloves, oil filter tool, PCIII, helmet bag and one of those right angle tyre inflating things. I think that is all!

The only thing under my seat is the tank-stand and a power-commander flying around as the velcro for it has degraded to death. I might be able to fit a TINY tool kit in there, but I doubt it. All I need is a mobile phone, some cable ties and some duck-tape, and a multi-tool.

£20 note for emergencies is a good idea, might throw a few 50p’s under my seat…

You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.

But seriously… I keep the usual, toolkit, tape, disc lock and a couple extra fuses for the enevitable breakdowns.

and a couple extra fuses for the enevitable breakdowns.

Ride a ducati or Aprilia do you???

hahaha beat me to it

shoudl have got an r1 then lusty

waterproof trousers, disc lock, edz inner liner, shoei helmet bag, zip ties, electrical tape, cargo net, zip ties, tax disc…

oh, and a ‘joy pump’ under the main seat normally

Don’t - you’re scaring me now

you’ll love mine,

I have a Towel to dry a wet seat, a pair of shoes, a parking ticket, a L plate and 6 football bibs…

std tool kit, side stand puck, tax disc holder with tax disc

Wouldn’t worry about it, was hunting R1’s at the time, gross stupidity on my part, April, damp track, cold tyres and the exit kerb at the hairpin.

No room under the buells seat for anything other than bits of bike

the battery, lots of electric bits… I’m beginning to think you lot have far too much space under your seats… trying hard not to be jelous

Moley, old fruit, you and I can fit all sorts of stuff on the chrome luggage rack at the back, we don’t NEED to stick things under the seat! Under my seat is my rear mudguard and a lot of dust, dirt and detritus.

As for what else I carry on my bike, usually I have a large purple backpack strapped on the rack containing my waterproofs, sometimes the kids’ jacket, trousers and boots, a bottle of water, old tissues, stuff that was in the backback last time it was used off the bike, a cross-stitch kit I started about 18 months ago and didn’t get round to finishing, a pair of swimming goggles and a cossi (well it IS a swimming backpack…) and the bits I need to take the spark plugs out to clean them. Other tools live in the tool roll dangling on the FRONT of my bike, and I often have the kids’ crash helmet strapped to the passenger seat. Unless of course I’ve got one of the kids ON the passenger seat, in which case they’re wearing their kit so I can put MORE crap in the back pack!

Things like phone, lipsalve, purse, disk lock, map for wherever I’m going, chewing gum packet, tissues, house keys and assorted other stuff, don’t you lot have pockets in your jackets? I’m really very skinny but you’d never know it I’ve got my pockets stuffed to overflowing. (I’m lying of course. Only about the skinny bit, my pockets are definitely stuffed with junk. Haven’t mastered this “travelling light” thing in the slightest!)

Ha ha!! You sound like me with the overflowing pockets!!
The other day I didn’t take my bag and had to buy catfood… Of course I shoved it all down the front of my coat, and the on the ride home, all the other bikers were winking and nodding as if I was pregnant! HAR HAR!!

Standard Honda toolkit and about three molecules of air taking up the rest of the space.

I have:-

Waterproofs

spare front bulb

disc lock

bungees

visor wipes

cloths

Gilera tool kit

A to Z

Very little indeed.