What's the most retarded thing you did as a kid

2 fields, one empty not used, one with horses, next to each other. Me and some friends set fire to the empty one, the horses were ok, cos there was a chain link fence seperating the fields and fire wont go through that will it? :rolleyes: lol… actually the horses were ok, cos the fire brigade rescued them by getting the fire out :smiley:

I watched Superman on TV … thought it was awesome … then rushed to my bedroom, piled up my duvet and pillows on the floor… tied a blanket round my neck as a cape … then climbed on top off the wardrobe and jumped :smiley:

Completely overshot and split my head open on the door (which was luckily closed - else I expect I’d have launched myself down the stairs head first)

:blush:

Maybe he gave you a hiding for insulting his intelligence?

As if he couldn’t figure it out for himself that they were old trousers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I also when at police hq training, my mate ran into my room naked and tried to mount me with about 5 people watching and laughing. I replied by grabbing an aerosol and lighter and then basically attacked his balls/ arse with this amateur flame thrower. Sadly this set the fire alarm off and I had to explain my actions to the inspector. And he hated me as I banged his daughter 2 weeks before and told everyone which sadly gotback to him as she was a police call operator. CCTV was funny though.

attention seeker :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Sat in the cockpit of my dads plane when i was about 8 years old…It was an F-111 and he told me not to touch anything…!!!:D…

he left to get me a can of mountain dew and when he returned…there was a crowd of Mechanics surrounding the plane i was sat in…

turns out i had managed to pull the engine start switch while there was a mechanic sat inside one of the engines…:satisfied:…he was not a happy chappie…but thankfully the plane didn’t start as the fuel wasn’t on…but it was enough to scare the shit out of the young mechanic!!!:w00t:.

needless to say…i wasn’t allowed in the cockpit unsupervised again…
smiled.

Mum and Dad had a shed in back garden, me and my pals used to do a jackass and run and jump off it onto a pile of matresses, until the day one of them missed the landing zone. (And this was before most of the jackass crowd were born). Then 3 years later burnt down said shed in a smoking faux-pas! To this day remember seeing fire crews racing to my house and wondering where they were going! Only found out when I got home.

Needless to say your old man got a bollocking! :hehe:

Haha, that was for Smiled :smiley:

my secondary school received a big grant or something for improving the school etc…anyways, in 6 months they renovated the buildings and done the fancy bits…one of the fancy bits was an EXTREMELY expensive aquarium in the biology laboratory which was from ceiling to floor pretty much with really expensive big tropical fishes, turtles etc, one day we were doing something with really poisonous chemicals and our teacher nipped out, with a couple of mates we took the container of what we thought was the most dangerous chemical (cant rememeber the name) and we stood on chairs and poured it into the aquarium…thank god it was almost end of lesson but basically the next class told us that all the fish were floating at the top dead, the lab smelt like hell and the water went cloudy, was mentioned in assembly and they tried to catch us but couldnt prove anything…

At about 5-6 years old I was taking swimming lessons and decided it would be funny to put the armbands around my ankles. Very nearly drowned, the instructors had to dive in to rescue me.

Then some years later I knocked myself completely unconcious and broke my cheekbone after hanging onto the back of a mates car on my skateboard. He hit 30mph and I hit a speedbump. I’m not sure this counts though…I was 21 at the time :doze:

my mate got hold of a hand held crossbow and we managed to pin a mate to a tree with it
by the hood of his jacket
while he run passed us

Stood on the bonnet of my mates car as our other friends were getting in, thinking I could pull some cool poses at them through the windshield.

My friend the driver promptly whacked it into reverse and pulled out of the parking space, someone getting into the back seat had to run for cover!!

I fell forward onto the windshield realising I may have been a bit stupid. Driver slams into first, speeds up, then brakes sharply. Dick head me goes flying backwards off the car, getting two sprained wrists and bits of gravel embedded in my back and arse :w00t::w00t:

Made them drive me to casualty for x-rays and they all got out the car and buggered around the car park on scooters/skateboards until they were asked to leave :D:D:D