WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?

really!? intrestingā€¦

can i ask who you served with?..PM me, if ya like.:wink:

I reckon thisā€™d be kinda coolā€¦:smooooth: http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/int/pr/right_stuff/h1/-/news/1/hi/magazine/7360736.stm

ā€¦and of course, the obvious ones like fighter pilot, WSB/MotoGP, etcā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

Hawaii based pro-Surfer juggling a career in MotoGP :smiley:
it would be a hard life, what with having to fit in the NASA training

Knee-boarding instructre with my own company speed boat, house by the water! Oh and pub near by!:stuck_out_tongue:

I want Prince Charlesā€™ job, that is, if I can have the job without that horse, Camiila. The pay is great, the duties are not too much, sounds like a deal to me.

Go for Wills or Harry. O.k youā€™ve got to do the obligatory time in the services but you still get the dosh with less strings attached and you donā€™t have to be 60.

Oldguy.

(And sooner or later, you cop for Grannies job and a shed load of dosh and priviledges.)

Is there a job to test Condoms?:Whistling:

The good news is yes.

The bad news is you have to test 400 a day and there is no assistant.

Oldguy.

:smiley: iā€™m living the dream !!!

Firstly, I am not that far away from 60, and I spent three years in the Navy. I was glad to do it, but I would prefer not to do it again. I figure his mother will outlive him so heā€™'ll never have a real job.

Idealy it would be nice to not have to work - but if I had to choose - F1 Driver

Why? because it looks very glamorous and extremely well paid for having a 9month globe-trotting laugh every year.

Yamaha Factory Test Rider :smiley:

Iā€™d be happy to be a race tyre fitter for Pirelli or Michelin.

Travel the world and get payed to watch MotoGP/WSB:cool:

BUT

Knowing my luck Iā€™d get detailed to cover Tractor Pulling or somethingā€¦lol:D

I HAVE CHANGE MY MIND

I WANT TO BE SUZUKI TEST RIDER:D

Brother im there, Chateaux in the Cote d azur with the wine collection in the cellar and every bike from a Vincent Black Shadow to a cbx 1000 parked beside it