WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?

Sniper…special forces sniper…yeah!

if only i had the discipline and had joined up when i were younger:(

Jenna Jamesons fluffer? :smiley:

Biology teacher or writing reviews on Anne Summers latest product range. Much the same really.

good call tel!!

:D:D:D how about being her permenent co-star:cool::stuck_out_tongue:

written in a contract and evreything…:w00t::smiley:

Part time food/travel journo, part time Anne Summer’s product tester.

Well stop writing on ere and get on with me leathers woman !! oh and stick the kettle on same time !! (ducks quickly out the room)…:smiley:

I have to say that I’m lucky enough to do a job that I really enjoy, but I would also like to be a Pro Rally Driver.

Comedy writer/ performer or something in radio.

Oi…Bladey baby you coming to get them tomorrow after work???:smiley:

I’d like to have been born to parents that would have made this sort of question rubbish.

Failing that, a succesfull Giggolo. (I’d need to be a few years younger now for that to work.)

What I’d not like to do is be a “building industry professional”. Though it once looked a good idea. Doh.

Oldguy

well i walk around aircraft all day and make sure they are safe to fly…pointing at things…walking around things…and its a good job and all as im crazy about aircraft…but…

i really want to be a police officer…to make a difference to peoples lives for a good reason…to make sure all is safe while the country sleeps…

thats the job ide most like to do…more than others…i think…

smiled:D.

Well, let me see…

Excerpt from my C.V…

“A highly skilled Former Non-Commissioned Officer with a broad level of operational experience. Has comprehensive expertise in Close Protection, Residential Security, Event Security, Surveillance/Counter-Surveillance, Counter Terrorism, Driving, First Aid, Communications, Information Technology and Intelligence. Experience of Pistol and Rifle at Marksman Standard.”

So, I’ve done the above… 8 years in the Army, followed by Close Protection for various celebs, arabs etc… And now my next step is to get through my assessments for the Met Police. After that who know’s? I would love to own a business, bike related etc… Idea’s there, just need to work on it for the future… :smiley:

Failing that, I’d just like the chance to prove that money would not make me happy! :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ve been lucky enough to do a lot of things that most people only think about doing, or read about in books… It’s a tough life, but somebody has to live it! :P:P:P

like ur thinking there chunk

i actually really wanted to be a pilot in the R.A.F wen i was in me early teens but me bl00dy brain didnt want to work so now im stuck piloting a bus:(

i would be happier if i wasn`t picking up the scum of the eath!!! i h8 tourists!!! and i h8 people who aint got there oyster cards and TRY pass me with out trying to explain there situaltion i could go on and on and on and on and on and on

i need to win the LOTTERY

Keep buying yer ticket frogga…you never know

IT COULD BE YOU lol:D

OK babes, stick the kettle on will be there bout 4pm? Then you can tell me who your gorgeous dogs killed over the weekend !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cor Shane, we will all sleep well in our beds, a regular batman of gotham city eh? or you could be the next spidey, or maybe a X-Man? (no, not THAT kind of X either) :wink:

Kinda happy doing what I am doing at the moment, would like to move company though.

Copper would be nice, but think the paper work kills that dream.

At the moment I would like to be the person who oks mp’s expenses. I would reject them all. :satisfied:

My current job with more days off lol :smiley:

IVE GOT IT

HAD THAT ONE