What is it with some women?

She better not read this…lol

I wish I could say this isn’t true…

So do I.

It’s tedious and life is too short for this kind of bullsh1t.

All I can say is that it works both ways. TBH, I’ve decided to just not bother even trying for the foreseeable future as it’s too much hard work. You guys are just as hard work as us lasses.

At least now I have my bike!

Tricky stuff, relationships :slight_smile:

True, I lie in a place of entertainment favoured by proponents of ursine torment. :smiley:

Fair point! It’s not just a girl thing :slight_smile:

I dont know much about your story but have you ever considered that she just may be busy??

I really don’t get what you all are on about… Must be a British thing to make things so complicated.

Continental way always made more sense to me.

:cool:

Men can be just as bad!!!

What kind of email address was it you mailed her on? Reason I ask is that if someone new emails me on my yahoo mail it sometimes goes in to the junk mail folder which gets emptied automatically every week think, just a tought!!

No she got the email Tiggi. Just gave me some lame excuse 5 days later about being too busy to reply. WTF! What does it take to reply with a simple acknowledgement?

Nah - she’s just rude and vain and wanting to be chased.

Soooo immature, sigh. . .edited - sounded too bitter! :slight_smile:

Sounds like it could be a case of lace of common curtisy. Maybe she’s been treated like wise and has decided to treat all men the same way. Anyway, to be honest, suck it up and move on. Plenty more sexy ‘fish’ in the ocean…

Wouldn’t bother with her then, go find someone who is interested and not playing games.Can’t stand people who play games, never been one for it myself, none of this, don’t email, call or text for a certain number of days rubbish, if they like me then they won’t mind an email, text or call :slight_smile: Also can’t stand people who know or think they are good looking, get over yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 well said Tiggy

Games are pointless if u like the person just say so… I on the other hand am too shy :stuck_out_tongue:

If your shy then fair enough :slight_smile:

Forget about her. She was probably sh*te in bed anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep - totally don’t give a t0ss now about the shallow, vacuous, vain waste of time. :slight_smile:

She so totally doesn’t deserve me! :smiley:

You’ve got it bad pal haven’t you eh? :D:D

It’s difficult to make assumptions, as there are lots of reasons people behave the way they do, the human race is a complex breed at the best of times, often we can think we’re on the same page as someone and turns out the opposite was true. Maybe she liked you as a friend, maybe she got cold feet and thought better of it, maybe an ex came back on the scene, maybe she had something come up, maybe she didn’t take it seriously - hard to know why. The best thing to do is just put it down to experience, try to forget and move on from it and don’t let it put you off asking people out. You had the guts to let her know how you felt and got knocked back. Hard, but that’s just life - at least you gave it a go, which is a positive thing.:cool:

Never trust a shy girl…

She’s done it all , just not with you and now she’s too ‘shy’ :smiley: