What is it with some women?

Thanks mate - yep - definitely her loss - though she is so up herself I doubt she realises it.

Listening to this makes me feel better! :smiley:

this is just awful…you need to go to a club, get complete shitfaced and check your bed in the morning…err like any red blooded male :slight_smile:

+1 :smiley:
I always get the wrong guys chasing me… never the nice boys lol

Maybe the silver nose rings you wear aren’t to her taste? :w00t:

Seriously though, I can never understand how other guys expect women to ‘come on’ sexually to them. Sexual intimacy only comes after complete trust (not partial trust; not conditional trust; not weekend trust, and certainly not after-work trust, nor any other duplicit form of trust) in a relationship for me, so I’m a bit confused as to why anyone would expect sexual closeness with another, if he is so emotionally estranged from her?

I have no experience, but reading these pages, it looks like some of the more self-proclaimed seasoned male members on the forum can help you develop trust in the same sex…

:w00t:

(j/k)

I didn’t ask her for ‘sexual intimacy’ - I asked her if she wanted to come out with me and have a nice time, something cultural rather than sexual. Maybe that’s where I went wrong. I dunno.

Yeah, basically.

Right - in future i’ll just cut to the chase and ask for a shag. :slight_smile:

You might get success with this method … just make sure before you get down to business she isn’t expecting a brown envelope stuffed with £20 notes :stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest the brown paper envelope stufed with £20 notes would probably be cheaper in the long run - and you can actually count on a result. . . :slight_smile:

How long had it been between her saying that and you emailing her?
And how long has it been since you emailed?
Maybe she is waiting a certain number of days before she replies…

But if she is as you describe, she may just wanted to have prove to herself that she could have you…

Do you have her mobile number?

I always liken it too going fishing and throwing the fish back in. For some ladies, its like this…get chased, bag the fish, and toss 'em back in.

Us guys on the other hand…if we catch that fish we munch on it hard!

Well I really don’t know…

A sad picture of a few LBers (“Lonely Bikers”) pitching out the biker bar waiting in mistaken earnestness for some sexy chick to pop into their lives as they desperately drink the Artois until the beer bud pops … and someone points out that there is actually, some kind of chick trying to cross the road…well, chicken…

Anyway.

Hope it works out. I guess it must be really hard to be wanting a relationship but not in one. But it seems clear…she’s not the one.

Best of luck.

Thulfi ~ I have no idea what you’re on about. That’s what happens when you talk to vegetarians :smiley:

Coming on to you after a few drinks / sexual tension etc , coupled with it being your last day at work…come on man does she really have to hang a f**k me sign around her neck ?
Now that may not be what you want and that is fine but 'doing something nice on the weekend ’ is not what she wanted either .
She is probably a bit confused as well…that you didnt strike while the iron was hot .

Maybe. . .

YEah, if it was your last day, and it was your last afetr work drinks, sounds like she might have just wanted some deep dickin’ :w00t:

This is all too farmiliar. Women want what they can’t have. So when she couldn’t have you she wanted you and now that she thinks she can she looses interest.

It’s the same scenario of when you get a girlfriend all these other girls come out of the woodwork and suddenly start acting interested and your like, “where the hell were you for the last six months?” Your desireability has gone up because you are off the market.

If you are married and you go on a solo mission to Sainsburys with your new born baby you’ll be beating the girls off with a stick because you are committed and very un available therefore highly desireable.

There is no real solution, sadly.

Well, there is…try understanding women

One of my favourite quotes to do with the opposite sex and other desirable things, by Felix Dennis:

If it flies, floats or fornicates, always rent it… it’s cheaper in the long run

And another by him to motivate you to get rich:

People who grow rich almost always improve their sex life. More people want to have sex with them. That’s just the way human beings work. Money is power. Power is an aphrodisiac. Money did not make me happy. But it definitely improved my sex life.

So now you know :smiley:

Dont let it get you down

I definitely agree with Joby on this - ‘women wanting what they can’t have and then losing interest when they can have it’ scenario.

Understanding this is helpful, but ultimately it’s all kind of a bit depressing isn’t it?