we've only made the front page of iTunes!

Have to admit, after the first couple of nervy weeks this is turning into quite a laugh now. Big thanks to all that get involved, especially spending all the required time that it takes, thats their own time, not work time. A lot of effort is obviously going into this, the recording bit is the easiest part, it must take lots of time editting for the finished production.

…just a bit!

Just finished listening to this week’s show. Congratulations to everyone involved, it’s so much fun to listen to, and what a result with the Itunes mention!

Shame you couldn’t fit in Dan’s version of Robin Hood, but perhaps an outtakes show might be on the cards for the future, Matt?

Sounds like a great idea - I’m really collecting them now!

m

So if Dan is Robin Hood, Foxy must be Maid Marion, who else is claiming a character title and which one?

And there it is…I’ve been waiting for a good excuse to get an iPod…and one just landed in my lap. LOL

Just got connected up to i-tunes a few days ago, (thanks Jay). So have caught up now on what i`ve been missing.
Not used to all this new technology, but what a good show, great effort everyone and look forward to the next one. Picked up plenty of tips as well.
Already pole position on the front page of itunes, what more can you ask for.
Keep up the good work.

“Well done Matt and the Fox and Chuffster, Macp and Chaz…not to mention Richard in the Booth and all the guys that have contributed …Great stuff !!!”…Ditto. Podcasts just keep getting better each week

Its all gone a bit Adam Ant, I should have had the user name “dan d highwayman” (Patent Pending).

Chuffster, I reacon your a bit of a will scarlet meself.