we've only made the front page of iTunes!

actually… Barro is in the latest podcast so we’re not missing you mate! It’s this weeks (which isn’t even realeased yet) your’re not in … so how can you be missing Barro if you don’t know he’s not there!

Hang on I’ve tied myself up in double negatives… what I meant to say was… how can you miss Barro if you didn’t know he’s not in this weeks show!?

Fantastic! Well done guys. Keep up the good work

Havent listened to one as yet I must do that.

Great news. You guys & gals really deserve it.

Brilliant news and well done to all.

Blimey! He’s Britains answer to Rolf Harris…

that’s just brilliant - well done all!

Oh hell Matt…im blonde…does that explain it for you!!! lol Not to mention the time differences… (we are 10 hrs in front… neh neh)

Hes brilliant and im sure he hasnt even warmed up yet!!! I cant wait for him to let loose!! … but shhhhhhh… hard enough for me to deal with him now without 'Fathead" syndrome creeping in… So lets keep the compliments down to a minimum… Although he probably deserves a few. (thats a smidgeon particle in Barro language) So lets keep this just between you and me okkkkk? lol

:wink: nuff said!

Brilliant works guys and girls! Top effort, top quality production! In true LB style!

Well done.

I had the shock of my life the other morning on the train. I loaded a few new cds over the weekend and updated my ipod.

Pod was set to shuffle mode, bit of duran duran, bit of Dido, then Chuffster graces my lugholes! The computer had only gone and downloaded a podcast and there was Chuff’s dulcit tones through my headphohes!

Keep it up Matt [the good work that is ]

Wheres this weeks latest Matt…withdrawl sysmptoms…cant find it…panic panic panic !!

You’ll be pleased to know that this weeks is finally editied and output… it’s sitting ready to be uploaded and as soon as Jay has a chance you’ll all be able to listen!

m

Good man !!

OK stupid question but here goes. I can’t load iTunes onto work PC for obvious reasons could I download it as MP3 without using iTunes? my PC at home enabled but I don’t have tinternet access.

Hi Nuts - yeap we provide an MP3 version too - I’m not keen on giving out the link though as it doesn’t help us get up the iTunes charts don’t ya know!

But in this case :slight_smile:

well done lads and ladys .i finally got i tunes so have listened to the others and they were great so it was greatly deserved

Chuffster ‘gracing’ your earholes?

LoL

TO THE ADULTS SECTION WITH YOU

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

“LONDONBIKERS” are in town

great job everyone concerned, congrates al round.

Thanks guys and gals… it’s great fun to make the show every week - I love it when everyone turns up in the Brazen Head at 6pm - beer in hand waiting for the studio to be free… Chuffster in suit and tie, Foxy in leathers, Barro in whatever Barro is wearing that day(!), Macp in his, I’m riding the world you know, gear… DanCBR600 in his very funny grin factor tshirts… then off we all go to the studio (beer still in hand)… thanks everyone that makes this work… I know I present, edit and provide the studios… but without Richard to ‘drive’ the show and you guys doing the research, and making the effort to come in and talk about the things you love and are passionate about it wouldn’t work… iTunes can see we’re talking about stuff we love… it’s obvious…

Feeling a bit loved up now…

m