Wednesday Night at the Ace

I’ll be there about 7pm so if ya want avoid me best leave before then ;):smiley:

So where exactly is this pub pj ? and i assume its ok for us all to crash at your place when we,ve had a few drinks ?;):smiley:
of course i didn,t literally mean ’ crash ’ (unless fishface comes with us) :stuck_out_tongue:

So where exactly is this pub pj ? and i assume its ok for us all to crash at your place when we,ve had a few drinks ?;):smiley:
of course i didn,t literally mean ’ crash ’ (unless fishface comes with us) :stuck_out_tongue:

So it’s every wednesday at the Boot at Sarrat from now on . . . sounds OK to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno what to post now its all become a bit pasionate!

BM or ACE, both are a total ball ache for me so makes no odds really!! lol

PJ let me know where you’re going to be and i’ll swerve that way… :wink:

I recokon we should all go to maccy D’s on city road and open our bonnets and stuff

lol

I’ll be there about 7:30 big silver pan european, come and say hi as I dont know many of you in the flesh…

Simon

Ange’s mark wil be wanting a ride of your Pan ;):smiley: shhh, don’t tell Ange though ;):smiley:

i`ll be there at the ace later to see my darling ricky xxx:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

no problem just introduce yourself

ooh ive just remembered i`ll be wearing my reflective respro tonight as another dayglo derek, as its now getting dark…:smiley:

Is the original Dayglo Derek (Kevsta) going to the Ace or BM? are we going to have one at each location :w00t:

If they turn up together at the same place i hope there will be no bitching about wearing the same colour:D

How about this for one the Dereks? -

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

lol!!:D:D

PINK!

Something for Tiggi I think, definitely not for me as it clashes with my complexion. :smiley:

An’t you suppose to go the the gym to build some muscle to help someone moving for beer?

how very dare you, i only wear pink for “special” ocasions!:smiley: see you queens later

See you more in this little number hun;)

Attachments

hi-viz.jpg