Wednesday Night at the Ace

no cos i dont go everyweek!

well if TL dunks doign both like he said then so will i be…

fug it init…whatever…

Not how it’s meant to read, some people dont like or can’t be bothered with riding through traffic to get to BM, just offering an alternantive, nothing else.

I don’t get bored of the Ace, convenient for me during the week on a work night and always someone I know there :smiley: at the weekends I usually go further a field on the bike :smiley:

Cool as

I’m more than happy to go to both was just trying to work out if this was the case or we have a split of interests.

Nothing meant by my comments but like i tried to point out i too have a way to go to get to either venue and would obviously like to meet as many LB’ers as poss.

Looking forward to wednesday evening and i will try and make both venues to show my support if poss.

As others have said and I posted in the 1st post…the official LB wednesday night meet is at Borough :slight_smile: This was put up for all those that showed intrest on this. This is not a divide and was not intended to be :wink:http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic444222-52-1.aspxJust to let peeps know that there’s a few of us that already meet at the Ace :wink: Its (for me) nothing to do with being around the corner from where I live, I just dont like the journey to B.M.M. And I find Borough quite boring and expensive (and to many rules, were bikers ffs :D)…Thats why whenever I go, I end up going Chels*a Bridge after bout a hour :)I love meeting LB’ers old and new, and hopefully we’ll see a few down the Ace :cool:

wind ya necks in:D

No need to shout Tug:P

You’ll have to excuse him, he’s old and deaf so he assumes everyone else is as well :stuck_out_tongue:

what you say you want what:):stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhh bless him…

And they do some good soft food options at the Ace so it helps with his dentures and chewing too…

:slight_smile:

Might even get a cup of Ovaltine or Horlicks if you asked them nicely

I may pop by :smiley:

I think you will find that a lot of us have made more than an effort for LB and its meets in the past. Personally I prefer somewhere warm, dry with toilets during the winter, even the Brazen Head offered that ;)Will be at the Ace, thats if Grim can find where it is :Whistling: Edited to say that is the ‘winding my neck in’ version :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s copywritten you know.

People please don’t get the wrong idea about my post I just wanted to know where to head to tomorrow night. I see both sides and understand totally so will try to attend both.

What time you gonna get to the ace and what time will you be there till?

don’t worry about it mate - everything has been said that needs saying - it’s just that as people see it and catch up they’ll feel obliged to respond it’s the nature of forums.

Whatever people are doing no matter where they are on Wednesday have fun and stay safe

Its human nature to want to have your say not just forum nature :slight_smile:

You’re not wrong :cool: