Puppy’s Girl
Pyro-technic
ranksounds
ratcatcher
ratty46
Raquib
Rodders
RICKY
Rioting Rob (usually eating pies in Germany)
Rixxy (Is back KTM less)
Roadrunner
RoadRacer
RobC
Rosso (trucker)
rugby joe
Serissan (beardy clever bloke)
shewoolf
Shiver
SJ
Slipper 1 (is a tart)
smiled (resident sex pest)
SneakyMcC
sookie
Stacey
Steve
steveCBR11XX
Stevewright
Stranger
Stretchbev
stubbs
Stunt Martin
Suzuki_angel
szymon
tattooist750chick
tehswerver
The Sleeper
Theoc
Tiggi
TimR
Topgooner
Top Kat 999
Trackday Junkie (1000 miles a day is easy)
Triang
Trisckie
Tromboman
trouble002
tug
WASP
WeeFrenchie (haw haw he haw he haw)
westie 1050ST (Don’t buy a Sat Nav off him)
Zander

morning

hold on, i started this thread yesterday, why isn’t my name on there? i’m with kishan, you elitist cliquey bastard.

Morning peeps, in the cage today need to pick gran up from windsor and go to chingford by 9 hopefully not to much traffic on the m25…

Theprawn chill, it all depands which thread is copied over, dont think this sight has too many elitist cliquey bastard.

Sounds like someone needs to get back in the water to cool down a bit.

There are a couple of morning lists floating about and yes you may not be on all of them but that doesn’t mean you can’t be put on. It’s only a list and lists can be added to.

Now enjoy your day people it’s going to be another scorcher and I may catch up with a few of you at BM later.

Stay safe.

Morning all
Looks like a cracking’ day for whatever it is you’re doing

Look forward to seeing you all at BM later :smiley:

You need to add your own name when you post it. However, sometimes people dont look for yesterdays list as its easier to click on a previous one that appears at the bottom of tthe page. This sometimes goes back a few days or weeks so the list continually changes at times. :slight_smile:

Morning all, very nice out today, I’ll be at BM tonight. Was out in full gear yesterday I looked like I was swimming, hopefully today won’t be as hot

if the list doesn’t mean anything and is always changing, why is there even a list…

you’re fucking with my chi here.

Morning all! Would love to get down to BM this evening but depends on how work goes and unfortunately there’s a lot of it today!

Morning all. Roads were quiet today at 6.30am, which was nice. Peds running red lights is not clever though and the BMW IAM instructor next to me was not pleased…

Good Morning London …

It appears too much sun may be upsetting the pups

smug much?

Morning…

Can’t BM, I go boxing on Wednesday and I can’t miss tonight as there some fkr I want to knock out tonight.

We put this douche-bag in the ring on Monday for the first time with another first-timer. We told them to both go easy, matey boy gets clocked a couple of times (mainly cos the dick-head didn’t keep his hands up) and starts getting angry and swinging wildly. After the first round I told him to calm down…we are not here to fight, we are here to box. Second round he did EXACTLY the same thing…pi$$ed me right off. So tonight this fkr is going down… :smiley:

you can’t beat punching someone in the head to round off a day screwing them over waxy, that’s for sure.

Thing is Prawny if this tw@t will end up hurting someone if he just keeps getting angry when he gets hit…

He was also doing some other sh1t wihen he was training with a mate of mine who has only been coming to the club for a month. We were getting them to practice parrying and countering on a lead shot to the head and he starts throwing hooks and saying “You have to be prepared for anything in the ring”. WTF! My mate was pretty upset with him.

So tonight he will learn…and if he doesn’t smarten up I’ll kick him out of the club…

Morning campers, hopefully see you all at BM tonight then probably a cheeky blast to BH for more high jinx :slight_smile:

Morning all. The torch passes right by today, so will wander up to the high street later to see if I can get a few pics :slight_smile:

Looking forward to BM tonight!

Morning peeps! it’s gonna be a hottie!!

BM tonight if I don’t get too peeved off getting there :wink: