Want to be a case study??

Well you lost me with the zero alcohol bit mate…:wink:
I would like to confirm that Josh does know what he’s talking about, his science stacks up. :slight_smile:

Lets have a pop at this! (dont drink anyway now :slight_smile: ) I’ll pm you

It won’t be just the beer :ermm:

If I were a gambling man I’d wager me fish n chips, kebabs, fried chicken, nice creams and cream teas will be right out of bounds :w00t:

Oh 100% george!

I totally believe in the culture of changing cognitive behaviour over quick fixes and just looking good.

Quick fixes are defo not the way forward and won’t bring around sustainable change.

But that being said I get paid from the mag to do a piece on how to hack the body quickly, healthily and with good sustainable choices.

But totally agree with you there!!

I was just this week at a conference for DofE explaining how we have literally butchered humanity with bad habits and quick fixes. We should bow start to engrain real sustainable choices for our kids and the future otherwise things like cancer and diabetes will be more common than the cold. And obesity will be classed as normal.

And detox? Don’t get me started on that. The body detoxes itself. Give it a bit of lemon on the morning to help with the lymphatic and your good to go…

Bugger that then. besides, industrial calipers are pricey :wink:

Looks like there are at least 4 of us in the “control group” then:Whistling:

I bought the device so On Thursday I should have a digital thing to measure your fat so if anyone wants to borrow it after I use it feel free to come and pick it up and then pass it on to anyone else who needs it :slight_smile: as long as I get it back in 6 weeks :wink:

Hey J.silvs - I’m very interested in this. I’m just about to PM you my email address.

No NO NO!!!

I did say digital scales or devices will not be accepted:

http://p-www.mikropolis.net.pl/_download/bia/bia_discriminfatfromwater.pdf

Ok ermm I just spoke to the guy and he will give me a normal one :slight_smile:

Please explain in simple terms the aim of this project.

Will I end up like an Adonis and attract women 40 years younger than my biological age?

If not, what`s the point.

Im willing but will need extra help as Im a 60 year old.

Maybe I could be your special case?

Worst 2yrs of my life since I first started training 20yrs ago (read poor diet, infrequent exercise combined with a stressful job) means that I could with all the help I can get at the moment! Just started back in the gym and it’s ridiculous/depressing how unfit I am now. Waiting for the calipers so will pm you over the weekend.

Ok diet starts today :smiley:

gathered all the necessary ingredients and ready to go.

Must say, so far so good, your coffee is really nice.

Got an appt for tomorrow with Gym. So can PM info to you then.

glad your enjoying it silver6

the coffee is amazing!!!

Just to say that the last people need to get me their info by sunday so they are ready to go this coming Monday.

After that I won’t be needing anyone else

:slight_smile:

Pm sent :slight_smile:

PM Sent. I’m not as fat as I thought! But can do with loosing some extra weight and the spare tyres spare tyre.

Pm sent! :slight_smile:

I will have info by tomorrow