Want to be a case study??

Give up alcohol for 6 weeks? How much you paying?

BL

No thanks Geoff.

Having seen myself in the mirror :crying: I’d be up for this if you need any more people :slight_smile:

im up for this

Good luck with this but sorry, we’re out:Whistling:

Hi,

So I have had loads of interest but only 2 people have sent me their body fat % results.

The stage 1 protocol is in their inbox now!

Send me your results asap if you want to take part. Your bike will look better with a slim figure on it :wink:

Thanks,

Just to entice you a bit -

This is a guys results from following the stage 1 protocol for just 3 weeks!! - was 22% body fat and in this pic he is 18.5% with no lean muscle loss at all:

:

My calipers should arrive tomorrow then I’ll send it to you :slight_smile:

I may be interested in this. 6ft5, 43 year old slob who wants to trim down and lose the belly that wobbles… I can get my BF ratio from my local gym easily enough. I’ll pm that once I know what it is.

My family will be away for 4 weeks, so the diet plan will be a good help to eat properly as well.

if you still need folk in a month I am in, but I am about to go on holiday and I plan on getting fat and drinking till I puke frequently, so no diety nonsense till after please.

LOL you haven’t seen the state of my bike - I MAKE IT look good…

I’m expecting my calipers by the end of the week, will measure and PM you!

if I wanted to lose fat, I’d stop snacking on crap and exercise more. I honestly don’t get all these fancy routines etc.

Your going to regret saying that Groovy lol :wink: :

The reason why you wouldnt get it is the same reason why others wouldnt get the difference between my GSXR or the Ducati I want. Or the difference between Messi and Ronaldo. It will all have the same outcome right? nope!

When you are looking at optimal body fat %, with increasing lean muscle tissue and better nervous system patterns its a whole different ball game. I am afraid just cutting out snacks will not get anyone to optimal body fat and health. This is a way to get your body using fat as an energy source. Not only will you see a better physique but the following will also happen:

-decrease rise of disease such as cancer etc. due to neutralising free radicals
-better ability to sleep and feel fresh when you wake up
-better energy levels throughout the day
-better concentration at work or home
-increased immune system and hormone response to foods

The old chestnut of calories in > calories out is just nonsense. Go speak to the guy in the gym who runs every day and has what conventional wisdom would call a healthy diet. He has probably put on more fat and decreased muscle due to certain physiological factors.

The thermo effect that our body has whilst burning calories is not the same as the calorie we eat. Also looking at calories it tells me that if I eat 2,000Kcal of Haribo and then 2,000kcal of chicken this will have the same effect on the body? - not a hope in hell.

Then we come to the issue of ‘eat healthy food’. Well what do you think is healthy? - I probably wont agree! conventional wisdom is a demon. Ask Scorch or others I have done diets for. At first they think I am crazy, then a genius (kind of lol).

I made a decision to have a job in this field and am damn good at what I do. I lecture for a lot of universities and write for publications. My whole aim in life is to find MED - minimum effective dose. I do this by hacking the body. Our bodies are designed to burn fat and have an amazing physique. However, we abuse our bodies through processed crap and it takes emergency action by over regulating hormones and down regulating enzymes. Being obese or over weight means your body has had to take emergency action from the **** they have put in their body.

It is also not easy! if it were then every guy out there would be ripped and stacked. Its easy to say it but take the plunge and lets see if everyone gets the same results!

Most of the people that have reached out have tried the ‘healthy’ approach. However, its not got them what they want. Why?.. because they have been doing it wrong!

In my studies I have gathered urine samples, blood samples, hair samples all looking at the effects of food on different people. I love doing this stuff! Thats the only reason why I do it.

But what ever floats your boat.

I am not saying that taking away some of the crap wont give you some results… of course it will!

Yes you will loose a few KG and a few belt notches but what I am talking about is changing someones health and getting them a physique that is acceptable for a magazine cover! all with minimum effort.

Hope that clears it?

me groovy - whats your sophisticated comeback to that? :smiley:

no matter what shape I’m in, I’m too hairy to be considered for a magazine cover :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s more to it than just ‘diet’. if you are looking for definition and your body chemistry to start processing food in a different way, there is the answer.

i’m quite excited to start this up. i have done things like this before and they do deliver. i’m quite interested to see how far this would go, as last time i tried was long time ago so research has obviously evolved.

so you know, i’ve also started cycling to work as this is what i normally do in the summer when its too hot for leathers.

I’m out I’m afraid, too hard for me

What about for some sort of special fetish magazine :Wow:

J.silvs I don’t doubt you are good at what you do, and results can be obtained. Though there is something I don’t understand

I don’t get people and their periodical delusions with detox and health craze, IE: people who pays loads of money on PTs, gyms and organic food during the week and every week when the weekend comes on a night out they drink 7 pints and end the night with a kebap or fried chicken… My point… looks like on the XXI century, for people, it’s all about instant gratification and minimum effort, and we are freaking doomed if this doesn’t change. That mantra there only generates frustration on the long run, people tend to forget that most of the times if you want to obtain a substantial and long lasting change on your life or body, it will take a considerable amount of effort, sweat, dedication, etc

I understand that people who live thanks to their bodies might need fast results every now and then, and I’m sure your method works, but for the rest of the mortals what’s the point of a 6 pack in 3 months if they can’t enjoy a couple of pints of beer and a greasy burger with friends on weekends?

I wonder when common sense it’s going to be something valuable again?

This being said, best of luck with your experiment.