Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge in 'major incident

Van hits pedestrians’ on London Bridge in 'major incident

Just waking up, this is just fucked up.

Latest news is 48 people taken to hospital, 6 dead, and 3 terrorists shot dead by police.

An off duty BTP officer responded and was seriously injured.  That is bravery and dedication to duty, that makes the UK police force the best in world, and we should all be grateful.

Latest news is 48 people taken to hospital, 6 dead, and 3 terrorists shot dead by police.
An off duty BTP officer responded and was seriously injured.  That is bravery and dedication to duty, that makes the UK police force the best in world, and we should all be grateful.
Kevsta
I so agree with you.  Our unarmed police force are a force to be reckoned with in bravery and attention to duty.  Hope he recovers soon and is back to full health. Prayers with those affected and the families of those who have died.

Turns out that information may be incorrect, it looks like he was on duty.  Even so, responding to a terrorist attack unarmed and on your own, is astonishing.  

Turns out that information may be incorrect, it looks like he was on duty.  Even so, responding to a terrorist attack unarmed and on your own, is astonishing.  
Kevsta
From what I'm watching now he was responding to what they thought was a traffic incident.

It’s gutting 6 people dead, 48 injured!  just unbelievable…

Whenever I see the BBC breaking news logo:

Kevsta
It's what the Police do......it's it rather surreal running towards something when everyone else is running the other direction. 

Turns out that information may be incorrect, it looks like he was on duty.  Even so, responding to a terrorist attack unarmed and on your own, is astonishing.   Kevsta
It's what the Police do......it's it rather surreal running towards something when everyone else is running the other direction. 
Rusty99
Yep.  Stunning what you did and others still do, do have an awful lot of respect for that.  Shame the sacrifice made by the emergency services is not appreciated by successive governments.

And it is now 7. :frowning:  

Let us hope this incident terrible as it is leads to open season on scrotes on scooters riding on pavements!

How about a show of solidarity at Borough market this week, people?

Events like these do have a good side. It shows the best in some of us through being unconditionally helpful and expressing solidarity.

Shocking, sad and sick!

I’ll see if I can get down.

https://twitter.com/EL4JC/status/871334312221736960/video/1‬

Some truth about the amount of police officers there actually are

https://twitter.com/EL4JC/status/871334312221736960

broken link

Link not working but this is:

https://twitter.com/EL4JC/status/871334312221736960

And it is scathing. 

You know what well done to the guy for being Frank and honest!

He’s put his neck on the line doing that so well done to him…

Like if this was a problem with police and not a problem with the muslim community and islam in Europe… But yeah, admit to something like this and have 400000 tossers calling you a racist and islamophobic. You might cover the cops in gold and triple the numbers, this will keep happening since it’s impossible to stop a nutter with a knife.

Fucking sad