valet parking at the Cubana

to assist with maintaining the classy experience at the Cubana please see chufster for a 1st class valet parking service

Attachments

hahahha! Great job! I wonder if he got tipped??

You know what? that Ducati did improve his looking! lol

I have resized your pic for a more manageable size mate!

Sorry I missed you JB !

There is no problem with valet service and NO, I did not get tipped. Its all part of being in the biking community, we help each other out. People with less experience sometimes need a little assistance and I for one am glad to assist.

Its also a good excuse to have a sit on some other bikes, I prefer the lime green ones by choice but I am not really that fussy.

hahaha

do you wash bikes too mate? i’m useless at getting that showroom shine on the internals

defo mate - all help each other, one of the best bits of biking (and the most strikingly absent part of car driving)

I do wash bikes as well, having two keeps me a tad occupied. I believe that I shall also be doing some cleaning and deep cleansing to a salt laden firestorm soon. Dishing out lessons in proper cleaning procedure…

I make you right there Chuffs! from now on you are most welcome to park my scooter for me! that ducati is too much for you mate!

I draw a line somewhere. You may just have crossed it Cezar.

And another thing just for you Cezar, did you manage to find that England sticker on your bike? Bet you havn’t looked hard enough yet - ha ha…

Hehehe, very good!

PMSL Ahahaaha

???WHAT???WHAT???WHAT???

THAT’S CRIMINAL POISONING!!! MY BABY!!! I HAVE TO GO HOME NOW!!! THAT’S A STATE EMERGENCY!!!

YOU GUYS DIDN’T DARE TO DO THAT TO MY BABY???

BANDO DE FILHO DAPUTA, VIADARADA DO CARALHO! VAO TUDO SE FUDE CUMIGOVO ROGA UMA PRAGA EM OCEIS TUDO! QUE O CLIMA AQUI CONTINUE SEMPRE COMO ESTA E O SEU FUTEBOL TAMBEM! (UMA MERDA) TODA VEZS QUE SENTAREM NUMA MOTO, E TIVER SOL VAI DAR UMA GAGANEIRA DANADA DAQUELAS NOCEIS! (don’t waist your time with translation sites, you need a brazilian for this one)

Ps: You have unleashed the brazilian fury!

Attachments

HUNGRY.jpg

____________images.jpg

DONALD.jpg

An England Flag on Cez,s Pride and Joy…Now that is quality !!!

Go!!! Cezar…I knew you had the right style underneath all that bravado !!

salt laden indeed! it will be washed by moi this weekend and be nice and sparkling for next week’s trip to the Cubana.

I have yet to be tipped for my valet parking services Chuff… you’re not alone

Yep that’s what I’ll say next time - go whistle

I’m glad and relieved to announce that my baby is at home and well! Unspoilted by the evil Saint Georges flags! She’s now having a re-energizing rest at her garage! She’s not happy with the behaviour of some of you!

Attachments

You havn’t looked very hard yet then? Best go check her over again. While you are there, give her a good wash, especially in those hard to reach places. Video the action so we can see what a good job you do…

Oh, and keep waving the flag as per avtar.

I’m actually burning the flag on the avatar mate! lol

Ps:No flags were harmed on this photo. It’s only a jocke between me and some of the LB members, now Chuffster jumped in the war, as it seems)

Attachments

fogo.JPG