Upload Your Own Profile Cover Photo!

What happens Fabio, and what device/browser are you using?
I uploaded a cover photo by accident - I deleted it straight away - click upload again and a windows box appears where I can select a photo, after selecting the photo nothing happens, nothing gets uploaded.

I am using Chrome, I will try another browser later.

Is the Picture the right size? i couldn’t upload none of the pictures i wanted too as the size exceeded the limit. i had to get one off google for now

Is the Picture the right size? i couldn't upload none of the pictures i wanted too as the size exceeded the limit. i had to get one off google for now Marmablade
Size Does matter lol

Thats not what i tell my Mrs!!!

What does she say?

Stop Lying!! 

She quietly smiles as she goes out ‘to the hairdresser dear, will be at least a couple of hours’ :smiley:

:slight_smile:

“get that thing away from me”

That could be taken either way.

Very nice.

I like your Mars one Kevsta :)

That’s massive, how does Ang manage it😈

Whatya think?

I sit on it and ride ;0)

done mine but want to edit my picture so it fits properly - what’s the correct size to get the whole image diplayed?

Now i know What TDJ meant when he said that it took a lot of blowing to get his green monster ready but as long as you kept an eye on the Teeth the Ride was worth it !

It varies according to the device it’s shown on Sean. There’s no single size photo for all devices I’m afraid.

Okay, you can now edit your profile and tell your story :slight_smile:

Change is good.  :slight_smile: