Upcoming Feature List

hi Jay,
yes by favs i mean topics that i have favourited and want to keep an eye on.
re editing i was thinking of being able to see the history of a post. i.e what was changed.

thanks

24hr clock with regards to post times

Basic profiles now up. Will add in the ability to change details and upload pictures shortly. This is a prerequisite for getting PM’s going (got to be able to double-check someone is who you think they are before messaging them :)).

looking good Jay!

Great.

New prob - can’t edit posts on a phone (but can on a pc).

Can get into the edit box but when trying to write anything it disappears :frowning:

Hrm okay. What phone is it (make, model, operating system) and is it one you’ve used to post on LB before, i.e. did it work before and now it doesn’t.

Any chance you can take a picture and send it to [email protected] please?

This is me posting, chrome, Android 5.01

And this is my edit

it doesnt show ‘edited’ though.
there is an aweful amount of double posting atm, due to the delay between hitting ‘submit reply’ and the post going live, i guess people just dont wait and keep hitting the button. there is this strange delay though, is there something you might want to have a look at Jay? at the moment the duplicates are in the knee down thread and the bcr thread (both in the rideout section). thanks!

avatars in profiles are available! :slight_smile:

Wow you’re quick Panagiotis, I wasn’t expecting anyone to discover that so soon :slight_smile: Use of the profile pictures will come…

I’ve also just added in a feature which should hopefully stop duplicate posts.

beautiful! it trims to fit by itself as well!

The avatars are quite small, so had to choose one that was round lol

I’m assuming it’s only in PC? At the airport at the moment and can’t put an avatar on

I worked worked on my ipad.

Worked on my iPhone 5.

Where do you find the area to put it on?
Im on a Sony Xperia Z2 and cant do it

Ive worked out how to do it now, but wont allow me to put a picture on from my phone

Sam, click on your pic to go to your profile then click on the big profile pic to upload a photo.

Is that an android phone Sam?