Upcoming Feature List

Fixed a bug that was stopping some new-reply email notifications from going out.

I’m pretty sure there’s some quite mad restrictions on what can be in a password (which I’m not criticizing), could the log-in (and/or sign-up) page say what they are to help me figure out what my password probably is when I’m signing in from elsewhere?

I just tried to sign-up to see if that told me, but the error I got was “the Password must be at least 6 characters long” though I remember there being some requirement that it also have symbols, capitals, numbers or a goat sacrifice in it. When I tried something a little more complex, it just said I was blacklisted (presumably by IP address?), so I’m still not sure…

You apparently were too stingy with the goats

All passwords on LB must contain a lower class letter, an upper class letter, an aristocrat, a number, a non-conjugated verb, 2 accented letters, a letter in cyrylic, 3 non-displaying separator characters, your mother’s maiden name in binary and 2 goat sacrifices of not less than 5kg each. Keep up.

Good suggestion, thanks Big Red S.

Real-time updates for forums and topics now live. New replies are shown in topics, new topics are shown in forums, etc. More on this coming soon.

(Took quite a lot of work behind the scenes)

Latest Topics now updates automatically too.

Fixed that bug which caused topic links to go to a page that didn’t exist. Damn that was a hard one to track down.

Well done Jay, thanks for all your hard work, the forum is absolutely mega, lovin’ it.

Thanks mole :slight_smile:

Fixed a problem with Facebook logins. Naughty Facebook.

Interesting feature. Only when I edit. Deleting a word is doubling it up. Sometimes. Not this morning. Grrr.

Test test. This is a test.

Blah

On what device?

Nexus 6

Will it be possible to see “other” people in a group chat? At the moment it says “John and 10 others” but there’s no way to see everyone you’re sending your dick pics to.

If you click the menu dots thing (three vertical dots) to the right of where it says “jimbo - plus three more” and select “Add or remove people” you can see all the members.

boom boom

Jay, I can’t upload images from my Android phone.

Get this message “Server responded with 0 code.”

one more suggestion, for profile and cover photos, it would be nice, if you could view them in full size on a click :slight_smile:

nivag, are you still having this problem? Have you ever been able to upload images? What browser are you using?

win98se, that’d be a nice touch. I’ll add it to the list.

Yup, still problems. Using Firefox and yes have been able to upload before.
Android 6.0.1 with the latest version of Firefox.