Upcoming Feature List

Mmmm. No other reports of it not working and it works here (admittedly from ios). Are you using a work’s wifi or some other managed network?

I just tried this with chrome on android if it helps. Could the issue be with FF?

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Mmmm BBQ…

It doesn’t work from any WiFi I’ve tried or mobile network. Been like this for a week.

Chrome works though…

Sounds like it could be Firefox related then. I’ll look into it. Thanks dude.

Don’t be getting distracted now!

That looks more like aluminium on steel than chrome on android to me.

I see little piggies in the corner …

You gotta fix the android issue where editing text just goes nuts and starts duplicating what I’m trying to delete!

You’ll need an android I expect! None of this works on my i phone! :stuck_out_tongue:

The only piggy in that photo is the person taking it…

Just noticed a small bug when uploading images on Android - z-index of the thumbnails is higher than the toolbar:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Sites broken on my android chrome :frowning: works on Firefox. Nothing at all showing in chrome. Just blank browser.

I tried clearing cookies, site settings.

Sites broken on my android chrome :( works on Firefox. Nothing at all showing in chrome. Just blank browser.

I tried clearing cookies, site settings.

banman
Both browsers work on my Android phone but still can't upload images in Firefox

Photo loading is crap. On a PC. We have loads of excelent pics to post but it wouln`t let us.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Like this but better. JAY, just because it`s in the complaints column, it works.

What’s wrong Jetstream? The photo looks good to me?

Android problems… I’ll look into it. In the middle of a release at the moment but will make it the next priority.

It takes aaaaages to load them on and many attempts. 80% fail :frowning:

It could be that your photos are very large and your broadband isn’t that fast, Jetstream.

I’m looking at adding something that speeds up uploads though. Watch this space.