ULEZ Update - Phase II (2021)

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone#on-this-page-0

It’s been confirmed that the ULEZ will be extended to the boundaries with the North/South Circular. This will be in effect from 25 October 2021

nice

Not that I’m massively affected or planning to ride into London but does the ULEZ checker work for bikes? 

Could affect Ace traffic and business… can’t really make out if Ace is in border or not… Also haven’t been back for years, just hypothesising here

The Ace is on the other side of the boundary, so won’t be affected. And any drivers using the North/South Circular (but not turning into the zone) will not be charged

Good

With the same emissions restrictions, so affected bikes will be 14 by then?

& on the plus side there will most likely be less traffic in London 

Less traffic but same bad uber drivers :slight_smile:

and a load of rich twats in their 4x4s and mercs

Less traffic but same bad uber drivers :) ShaunC

Ah, so that’s MAG useless for another two years… Is there a more-general “rider’s rights” lobby group?

glad I saw this - thanks sn1ke.  was looking to buy another bike and didn’t care about vehicle age because my commute was Hammersmith etc. rarely went into central.  Unfortunately need to re-evaluate choice of bikes now

glad I saw this - thanks sn1ke.  was looking to buy another bike and didn't care about vehicle age because my commute was Hammersmith etc. rarely went into central.  Unfortunately need to re-evaluate choice of bikes now
Michaels
No worries!

Teflon
I own a Mercedes 

Define rich & I’m not a twat 

Teflon
I own a Mercedes 
Define rich & I'm not a twat 
Wise
I was referring to the fact that if you are financially well off, you can pay your money and pollute as much as you like by driving whatever you like into town. And in my experience the majority of German car owners drive with a certain arrogance, not saying you do as i don't you but just my opinion of experiences on the road.

Define German and arrogant. lol
It’s because of you that l think all Merc drivers (except Wise) are fat and balding. The only other exception is in London where they are younger and flash. Except where they have blinged the Merc where they are too flashy. Except if its an AMG where they are anti-green, have more money than sense and a girlfriend to take the points from speedcams. Except…

Back on point, when this ULEZ started my car was compliant but not my bike. Now this appears to have reversed, are the TFL checks correct or are they going to revamp before this comes in

Oh and I was just about to buy the AMG GTR until I read this thread.
I really hope they eventually exempt bikes!

Oh and I was just about to buy the AMG GTR until I read this thread. I really hope they eventually exempt bikes! ShaunC
Unlikey as it's an easy revenue raiser.
Oh and I was just about to buy the AMG GTR until I read this thread. I really hope they eventually exempt bikes! ShaunC
You can buy one its euro 6 so the ULEZ wont count 

Finding a girlfriend to take your points too hard dor you then?