Two More Parts To Add

It turns out they are a bit brighter gold than the forks and wheels, but I think I can live with that…

I didn’t realise the levers weren’t directly attached to anything :blush: It’s all pneumatic is it?

I then removed the rear pegs, looks good I think

There was unfortunately bloodshed…

:frowning: This was actually while cleaning it!

Be it working on a bike or working on (building) a PC, I always seem to cut my fingers. I think I have soft dainty hands, not meant for such hardy tasks! :Whistling:

(For anyone that cares, HTC One X for all pictures :wink: )

:)Looks good … finger not so good :crazy:

get some gold dust for your finger… with the blood it will match the bike :laugh:

Looking good. Any more planes for the bike?

Thanks. I don’t think there are at the moment. I don’t think there’s a great deal more I could do. Maybe a screen, but I’m not all that keen on that idea at the moment.

coloured engine bolts?

rim tape? :wink:

do belly pans make a lot of diff?

bike looks good btw, and your fingers are colour coded not bad :smiley:

For me the belly pan is just for looks. I can’t imaging this one gives much protection from anything?

bike’s looking really good in the flesh. well worth the blood bath. :smiley:

I’d been waiting for a Sienna Red rear seat cowl on eBay, but no sign :frowning: I won an auction on a white one instead. What do you think?

Looks perfect if you ask me. Red would kill it.

I think white is better but then I haven’t seen what red would look like :smiley:

yeah I’d say white is better

I think the white looks better … Lines up with the tank .

Yeah, white looks better than i imagine red would :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. I’m wondering about some kind of blue decal perhaps? Maybe a blue ‘15’ at the end of it (was my American Football playing number for many years… hence AndyCr15 in all my accounts)

Could work as long as the blue is an exact match

Looks good!

have you considered blue rearsets?