Two More Parts To Add

I have a set of that style of extractor . I did not even bring them out … Those things are my absolute last resort . It will be hours of trying other things before I try those .
I used the style of extractor for removing exhaust studs . Far more reliable and easier .

Today the belly pan has arrived -

Looks simple enough… :blink:

There are basically 4 points that I need to attach the bracket to. Two look pretty simple, but the other two are tricky to get to.

Might have a crack at it in the morning :slight_smile:

Measure twice drill once …Watch that throwing arm for torque control :smiley:

That’s the one thing that worries me. The instructions give different amounts of torque for each bolt, which I would have no clue about. Maybe I’ll take it to an expert :wink:

if at first you dont succeed … call NumNum :laugh:

I dont know about any experts … But I will have a look at it with you if you are unsure :slight_smile:

Once again, a HUGE thanks to Numnum, the bike is almost done now :slight_smile:

You should have just got a bike with fairings :stuck_out_tongue:

no its much more fun this way. buy a naked bike and buy the fairings bit by bit.
i think the front needs attention now…:smiley:

No problem mate . You coming round saved me changing out my slippers to start the XS . I think a seat cowl and removal of pillion pegs would finish it off nicely .

Well this one I’m going to try myself (erm, you’re home this weekend right Numnum? :wink: )

How hard can it be?

As far as I know, its one bolt per handlebar.
Give me a ring if you need a hand. I had to do this when I bent the lever on the YBR.

Bike looks sweet!!!

fitting those levers will be a piece of p1ss

don’t forget to grease up

Even I done a couple of leavers Andy and thats saying something. lol

Why is Westie heading round?

:laugh:

hehe, I just bought a set of those levers too. why’d you choose gold?

To match the wheels and forks :slight_smile:

hmm ok

To match the wheels and forks when he washes it :smiley: