Trackday Junkies Mega Sore Butt

1st leg done, In am at the Lands End Hotel just going for a couple of pints and an early night as I have a 4am start tomorrow. Had a good ride down sunny most of the way but it did bucket down at Lizard Point and then nice and sunny again. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the send off great turnout. :slight_smile:

Hope the Trackers working ok.

Attachments

Mega-Day-1-Nikon-052.JPG

Mega-Day-1-Nikon-047.JPG

Mega-Day-1-Nikon-013.JPG

just clicked the link on Marks site seems like the tracker working fine :slight_smile:

Well done Mark, good luck for the rest of your journey.:slight_smile:

LIVE TRACKER LINK … http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5954

You can keep up to date with his whereabouts by clicking the link above :slight_smile:

Nice one guys - hope the Butt isn’t too sore today:w00t:

good luck mark i couldnt even managed to finish the jetstream ride my shoulder is knackered so an old git like you is gonna ache by the end of it :smiley: all the best

sorry i couldn’t make it to see you off mate but am tracking you, wish you well too, defo going to be one hard arse by the time you get back:D

A few pics leaving the Ace this morning:

Chin up Mark, tomorrow will be a breeze. Leaving at 4am you should be there by 6pm:)

Time there for a quick shower and some clubbing as you`re being a bit of a La La on Tuesday:D

Jesus he’s up near Dundee! And it’s only 1 o’clock on day2.

That’s some serious ass damage right there. Land’s End to Dundee in 9 hours :w00t:

He’s nearly at JoG - well done Mark :slight_smile:

Mark arrived at JOG at 1630 after missing the turn :smiley:

Great effort so far, only another 6 days to go.

Missing what turn? … and 17.12 (I think you need to refresh your page a bit more often) :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are referring to the tracker it logs ‘as the crow flies’ not his route taken road by road :doze:

Leg 2 Completed

I had a cracking ride up apart from the Rain and darkness (Rabbits,Dear,Sheepdogs) at the start of the trip.
I then found out that 24 Hour petrol stations don’t open all night. :slight_smile:

Managed the 860 miles in 14 Hours. :smiley:

Had a Curry and A Pint’sss Rest day tomorrow tine to recover for the Killer 4 Corners 1500 miles in 36 Hours on Wednesday. :slight_smile:

Here’s a few pic’s

Attachments

Mega-Day-2-002.JPG

Mega-Day-2-003.JPG

Mega-Day-2-004.JPG

Mega-Day-2-005.JPG

Mega-Day-2-008.JPG

Mega-Day-2-009.JPG

Mega-Day-2-016.JPG

Mega-Day-2-012.JPG

Mega-Day-2-017.JPG

Well done Mark! Get a good rest tomorrow if you can.

That tracker page is going to be busy on Wednesday & not much work done in some places in London:)

Good Luck for the next bit.

Congratulations Mark; best wishes for the remainder of the trip.

+1

I said my piece on the “M6” thread but I totally wish you all the best with the rest of the ride, and congratulations for making such excellent progress so far.

Glad you got a rest day tomorrow; well deserved :cool:

Here is a link from my other tracker http://www.a-trip.com/tracks/view/52324 :slight_smile:

+2.:slight_smile:

:Nice job Mark, you’re making it look easy.

How bout doing the rest in crotchless ‘chaps’ ? :slight_smile:

(No I’m not interested in any photos ) :smiley: