Trackday Junkies Mega Sore Butt

Good luck Mark! (I feel for Ang having to listen to him complaining when he gets back!!)

Only 8 Days to go.

Sponsorship target met, thanks to all who donated yesterday. :slight_smile:

Target met but please Keep donating. :slight_smile:

Well done everyone but come on LB, we can do better than that, it’s for a really good cause, LAA do some amazing work and really count on fund raising like this to help them carry out this work :slight_smile:

Only 5 Days to go. :DBike is ready to go. New Tyres and Brakes bedded in on Sundays ride out. :slight_smile:

Here is the link for the live Tracker. It will show as having no maps untill the 13th june when you should be able to log on and follow my progress live. :slight_smile:

Tracker http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5954

I will also be putting up the routes from my Sat Nav and another tracker that will be on the bike.

Good luck Mark:)

What time are you leaving the Ace on Sunday? Me and Curtis were thinking of coming along to see you off.

Good luck mate , see you on Sunday !

From Mark:

Leaving 10am on the dot :smiley: It’s going to be a busy day up the Ace as it’s Triumph Day.

I want to depart and get to Lands End for ‘opening time’ :wink:

Only 2 Days to go.

I will be leaving the Ace at 10am. The Jetstream ride will be comming part of the way before heading off to play. :slight_smile:

I aim to visit Lizard Point on the way (British mainlands most southerly point)

I will then head on to Lands End where I will be staying at the Lands End Hotel. :slight_smile:

I will need to get an early night as I will be leaving for John O Groats at 4am on the Monday morning. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Can’t wait now just need to wash the bike and change the tyres? :slight_smile:

Cool, we will see at the Ace on Sunday morning then :smiley:

Just donated again for you. Best wishes for success and helping LAA as much as possible.

Plan to be part of the Jetstream send off party.

Ride safe

Hopefully he is all set to leave for the Ace early in the morning. Just a couple of last bits to do then I’ll be packing him off to bed :smiley:

See you at the Ace, remember departing 10 on the dot. :wink:

Sleep tight:)

Remember, no sex, no coffee, no cider etc etc …:wink:

I ran for you Mark, even though my physio would not be happy. Realised the time and thought getting the last train back was better than 3 night buses…so see you early doors :slight_smile:

Nearly time to go, loading up the bike checking and double checking kit. :slight_smile:

See you at the Ace. :slight_smile:

Good luck dude. Remember if you need anything around this area give us a call.

Good luck and have fun [ quite gutted about today as was looking foward to it] hope to catch up with you next sunday,

andy

no change there then :w00t::w00t::D:D

see you at Ace…good luck Mark :slight_smile:

any news

Mark has arrived in Lands End, he said he’s off for a pint lol

I’m still out but when I get home I will put the link up to his tracker So you can follow him.