TOWiE Tour Part 2 09/08/15 (Inc Fish & Chips)

Ok if I understand the itinerary correct i will see u guys tommorow at 9:30 at the tea hut. I am in black and Red textiles on a white and red gsxr 750. Marmablade u are on the fireblade yes??

Yep, 0930 @ the tea Hut high beach for a 10:00 departure. Im on a bright orange and black fireblade :slight_smile:

Yeah and Morty is bringing her tiger for a walk (ride). You are forgetting Stevie78 too.

I want to add a rule for the rideout;
All participants should be wearing at least one item of leather (boots and gloves don’t count)…
So sick of men in textiles… ;p

Ok, I am in (as much as I can be with pre-arranged childcare), looking forward to Cypher explaining the criteria for the rideout! :wink:
Will be great to see Morty98 again and the rest of the bunch too…

Ruth, I was actually going to wear my textiles tomorrow as its going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! Lol, looks like its full leathers again for me :frowning:

Full textiles it is then. Might stop me feeling tired after my tea :smirk:

full leathers please. this is not going to be for the faint hearted :smiley:

This going all TOWiLF

Leathers in this heat ! Not happening .

well as long as there’s no jeans and trainers…or flip flops :smiley:

@slan what’s your beef with textiles??

Meh, this was one of my first ride outs last year, bbq at the in-laws forces my absence. Enjoy!

@kcoops I just think leather looks sexier :grin:
Sam have you not got your armour boobs sorted yet? I was hoping we could have matching attire for our matching bikes! Erm colour scheme wise

@ Alba. You’re talking my language. My pillion is a full on jockey. She should really have a bike herself. So pull the pin and go. We’re up for it :slight_smile:

Leathers it is then!!

Nah not sorted the Boobs yet, i will do it though, will be very funny :slight_smile:

Can I come along? Not sure why I didn’t sign up for this earlier. Can we do the loop when we stop at Finchingfield? Pleeeeease. …

Can somebody give me a wake up call. Still stuck at work. :rage:

Jarrod I’ll see you in Ealing for 9.
Loop it is :smiley:

Jarrod, not seen you in forever mate!! course you can come out to play :slight_smile: