TOWiE Tour Part 2 09/08/15 (Inc Fish & Chips)

I was going to post a link to Urban Dictionary’s definition of griding but never mind…

Is it Ok to join you from High Beach to Finchingfield only? Unfortunately I can’t do all day…

No. How dare you even ask such question!

@Cypher: That’s me out then too?

Of course it is Moto. As long as you can cope with the non BCR pace lol

I need to scrub in my new tyres if I can collect my bike in the morning, so would like to join. Could keep DRB company to FF.

@Stevie78 - No, you can come. You match all the parameters in my spreadsheet required for this ride.

Me and my hubby would like to join you for this ride. We went out with some of you last Sunday and had a fantastic time.

Of course you can come stevie :slight_smile:

Morty98, your more than welcome to come.

Sam, are you meeting at the Dartford roundabout or going straight up to the tea hut?

Ill be meeting Ruth at Dartford yes.

We normally meet on the roundabout of the 1st exit after the tunnel (A13 junction) and we wait on the pavement just before the exit to take you back onto the M25.

Anyone is welcome to meet us there at 09:30

Hi Sam, Has the initial itinerary of meet at the Tea hut at 9.30am an leave at 10am now moved forward half an hour.

Oh shit. Sorry. Meet at 09:00 at tge roundabout whoops, first mistake of tge thread!! Think I done well to last this long lol

Change of plan.

Meet in the petrol station at thurrock services at 09:00

Then we will head off to tge tea Hut and aim to be there for 09:30

Updated ride is now:

Marmablade - 9am roundabout of the 1st exit after the tunnel (A13 junction)
Slan - 9am roundabout of the 1st exit after the tunnel (A13 junction)
Changyammi
SilveR6
Kcoops
Cypher
Aceman - Meeting at High Beech for 9:30

With StreetDouble as a possible.

Alba to lead and Nick to tail gun :slight_smile:

I’ll be there, think you missed out Squishbang & Morty.

Plus the roundabout meet is now the petrol station at thurrock services