To all the policemen on here...Thanks! And apologies on behalf of the knobs

I can actually see you with a hello kitty purse mate.

HA HA HA HA HA +1 :wink:

lulululul my man sed flopped…

as soon as i see d as the author…

its an automatic

going into the replies

no word of a lie… when shiver came to help me change the engine casing…he brought his tools in this : :smiley:

It would seem to me that a thread that goes on and provokes discussion is successful. Whether the thread stays on topic or not. Isn’t that what a forum is for, to provoke discussion? So your thread fail post is in itself a fail.

ur birth was a fail

Back to the silly comments again mate !

Damn, if she’s old enough to be your gran Illz, that makes me ancient!!! :crying:

well if he is alive now and typing somewhere on a computer then I guess his birth is not a fail?

Well as I am here it clearly was not, maybe your comment should apply to you trying to be funny

J.C - Thursday afternoons are long :frowning:

Kaos, you will be or will be soon fully aware that the Police can not and will not issue statements regarding evidence prior to a court / inquest hearing. So there will be silence. All the public hear are what witnesses who go to the press say, what the family say and what the press guess happened.
The facts do not come out (when a person has died) until the inquest hearing and the IPCC report has been made public. Until then all anyone has heard is what the press have said and we know how tainted that can be.
The Police are allowed to confer on making notes about any incident but it must be made clear within those notes what was conferred about - the basic things like street names, the cronological order of events etc etc. All notes must only contain the Officers own evidence though and if an Officer cannot remember something then that must not go in the notes.

Lol of all things to get banged up for the morning of being let out from spending the night in a cell for apparently the same crime!
I spent 22 hours in cells over 24 hours the other two were spent in the bath and walking to the job centre and back.

Yeah but comon fella , in one hand you say Im an ok guy , just with opinions etc which I understand , but then you come out with stupid comments which just make you look bad !

I " get " ya mate , but comon you just cant go around the forum slating people all the time.

Baz - have u ever buss a capp in anyones a$$?

Just remember this old meme…(no offense intended)

Can someone translate this bit?:slight_smile:

“Have you ever shot someone”

i think you will find darling that hello kitty purse is mine, now hand me the **** it back!:):smiley:

yes we all know that Tanya can get peoples backs up lol as can a lot of people, but lets not be too harsh now…

And matching leathers for you dear