THRILLING RIDE TO BEACHY HEAD, EASTBOURNE

:hehe::hehe::hehe: well do ya wanna hear :hehe::hehe::hehe:

i dont think i can be that wicked to my big sis:w00t:

No they dont, thread closed!!!:smiley:

oh yes they do thread open:laugh:

i am glad i have been riding around without you… there’s so much you dont know thank the lord!!:D:D

you have missed me really mel. oh and never i repeat never let her get in your car for some reason when she gets in all the handles and glove box fall off for no apparent reason:hehe::hehe:

hahahahaha, pmsl, i swear all i did was close that glovebox, hahahahaha. :D:D

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

come on anne tell us more.

sorry mel

let me remind you that mel is a driving instructor so she knows all the examiners at the test centre. she goes on her bike test done well and the examiner said to her right you have passed all you gotta do now is ride into the test centre and park. so she does and as she parks next to all the other bikes, she forgot to put the side stand down and in front of everyone the bike falls over knocking another 2 bikes over which happened to be examiners bikes.:w00t: he said well im afraid mel im going to have to fail you on this occasion.:D:D:D:hehe:

Passed the second time though :D:w00t::hehe:

any way back to beachy head who is going:D

Now thats very interesting:D

i’m guessing everones working out how to ride and keep a 30m distance from my bike , you moo:w00t::w00t::w00t:

haha, i know i shouldnt keep taking the p!ss out of you for doing it :D:D

you see rob your not the only one who does that:w00t:

Oh girl your going to get it now:w00t::D:D:laugh::laugh:

if you and me go on the rideout rob, no-one will park near us and our bikes will be safe from everyone else!!! funny logic but it works :w00t:

NOTICE if you come on the beachy head run stay away from rob and mel if you like your paintwork on ya bike:hehe:

anne that was funny

mel did tell me about it but still funny.

rob and mel we have all done it before so dont worry about it