THRILLING RIDE TO BEACHY HEAD, EASTBOURNE

An Invitation for all to join us for a thrilling ride to Beachy Head, Eastbourne, experiencing some of Kent and Sussex best “twisties” with minimal 30’s / 40’s avoiding the “usual” route worn out by others.:rolleyes:

Leaving The Oakdene Cafe, n’r Wrotham, at 09.30am (with a full tank of fuel!!) and arriving at The Beachy Head for lunch around 12.00 ish.

The ride is organised and will operate the “drop off” or “corner man” system, details of which will be explained prior to departure for those unsure :unsure:. Leader and sweeper already appointed. Approx 70 miles of exciting roads :Wow:

Following lunch we set off for our return ride using a different route back to Oakdene ( manic depressives need’nt be concerned about the return journey!:w00t:) fuel stop is arranged.

c’mon, join us and erase those chicken strips!:laugh:

Check list :- noisy race can, small number plate, titanium knee sliders, dark visors, no tax and sexy blokes!:laugh:

Anne Marie

Me please:D However got a strange feeling i’ve already planned something but cant find anything:w00t:

WHEN I HAVE MY BIKE SORTED I WILL LET U KNOW, IM OFF WORK THAT DAY TOO SO THERES NO PROMBLEMS THERE THANK GOD - WHOOPA!!!:smiley:

i might be up for it seeing as i missed Hesdin.Where is Oakdene Cafe anyway?

let me know so i can check my calender Cheers

Ask Gabe, he loves Beachy Head. We were there a few weeks back, left sadly only minutes before that tragic family decided to end their pain.

Now, i would be up for this one anne, if i can get over the orribal panic attacks i had last time on the hairpins, arrrrghhh!

Maybe me and you could do it on our own prior to 22nd? just to put my anxious side at peace…:wink:

yeh that didnt make nice reading in the news after i got back.

but a good ride, im up for it again!

cool by the way rob the oakdean is near brands hatch it will be a good ride:D

Yep no that:D Hoping to make it down there wednesday to put some faces to names and see what other misfits are down there;)

Mel - I’ve done this run a few times on my tod - and I am as slow as they get…if you want to have a run Tues or Wed this week - be happy to oblige.

Be well up for this
Nick

Cool, sent you a pm nick.

I have most of the requirements, will see if I can get off work…

You’re your own boss…shouldn’t be too hard surely!

Well I’m always up for a thrilling ride, and sometimes I even ride my bike. Count me in :slight_smile:

Update: aargh just realised I meet none of the items on the checklist. Does this mean I can’t come? I will definitely be able to keep up as long as you stay below 160 mph :unsure:

During school holidays it shouldn’t, no…can do stuff during the day Friday instead of Sat hopefully.

look forward to seeing you all there.:smiley:

Damn you start of the football season !!

I will be there… looking forward for another ride with you guys.

i look forward to seeing you guys again.:smiley: