This is beyond belief...

+1

I wish I hadn’t watched the first part of it now- some things you never want to see.

other animals have always been above humans in my book

its one of them things you just cant un-see and will stick in the mind forever.

The Chinese culture is a world away from ours, the way they treat animals is absolutely disgusting but that video was on a whole different level. I think this thread should be closed and maybe taken down now.

+1

i just cant wrap my mind around it

this video actually stopped me sleeping , its been a day since i watched it and i still feel sick , these people don’t deserve the air they breath , i just hope that poor little girl somehow pulls through

Do me a favour Leon…he was just pulling the other dog to one side to eat him :wink:

sigh

the old heart strigs getting tugged this week me thinks :crying:

thats the media for you, only show you half the story!!! :laugh:

sorry cant watch it after reding about it first. shocking!!! i once watched on you tube what happens to dogs and cats in china and couldnt watch it to the end but it still haunts me what i did see. shocking!!! the one thing alone that seperates humans from animals is empathy. worryingly, these people dont seem to have any. what happened to them???

It’s just a different culture. Hopefully it will change, as the Chinese become aware of the sense of revulsion expressed by pretty well the remainder of the Earth’s population (albeit the Chinese pretty well form the majority), but who knows.

Interesting article here.

I’m certainly not defending the (in)actions of those in the video, but I’m certain there are plenty of things that we do here in the UK, as a matter of course, that the Chinese find equally shocking.

no offence but the same culture of don’t care could happen across the world… human indecency is common across the world

haven;t seen the video but it would not surprise me if the same happened anywhere in the world

which is why I am not going to watch the video or read the news articles

Its a very sad thing to have happened but on this occaision I am going to be ignorant because I have the choice. Having a 18 month old that is my world (and her daddy’s) it will only want to make me throw up, get sad and angry. Child abuse and child death is something that hits raw nerve every single time with me.

RIP little lady x

I did not watch the video, only got some of the way through the story. but you are best place not to, I wish I hadn’t…

The drivers of both vehicles which run the girl over have have been arrested. Good thing they still have the death penalty in China.

+1 I, like a few others on here, have seen some horrific things all in the ‘line of duty’ - some of you know exactly what I’m talking about. Even though I’m not a father (yet) kids and animals should always be given compasion and help.

i’m speechless about original topic, but this second video made me cry