This is beyond belief...

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16091304

A little girl is knocked down by a van, the van driver opens his door, looks and then continues to drive over the poor little thing.

A total of 18 people walked past her before someone came to her aid.

I cannot find the words to describe the disgust I feel about this.

Warning! The video is quite disturbing.

I’m speechless, I don’t understand how they would just walk around her, if a grown man tripped over in front of me I’d probably stop to ask if they’re OK.

Even if you’re not able to help and the sight of blood turns your stomach, at least call for help.

what the vans did was one thing but watching the woman prop the kid up in a seated postion letting her head flop forward actually made me gasp.

Oh my God, that is awful!!! The way she’s just chucked about like she’s nothing, wow.

This is quite disturbing also, baby girls are seen as a ‘disappointment’ in China http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1506469.stm

Based on what’s been said I’m not going to watch the video.

They say the woman at the end is her Mum but look how she picks her up?! That’s no Mother, surely?!

you know what I had to stop reading that, and I certainly am not going to watch the video…

I actually feel like I’m going to throw up.

that is horrible…:angry:

I actually feel sick and that video makes me want to cry, a poor girl of 2 years old left in the street like that, not condoning his actions but you could maybe put the van drivers reaction down to shock (doubt it though, probably just a cold hearted ba5tard) but the countless people who walked past her and the other driver who drove over her already mangled body makes me so angry, I wouldn’t treat a bloody pigeon in that way let a lone a young child!! Absolutley shocking :crying:

In fairness the child might not have been left to wander the street like, as a father of 3 young children, I can tell you, you have to keep your wits about you at all times, as they sometimes have a tendency to just wander off when something catches their eye. Kids just wander off sometimes, so the parents might not have been negligent.

Okay that is astounding. That can’t be a true story. If it is I will have lost all faith in humanity.

didnt watch the video. but WTF is the world coming to!!!

I actually meant left as in left like that following the accident, wasn’t refering to the wondering part before, I appreciate that when you become a parent you have to develop eyes in the back of your head and sometimes even that isn’t enough :slight_smile:

Ouch…not an easy thing to watch.

thats appauling.

there are many comments i could make which probably mirror all of yours and some…

Ima grown man of 42 and a father to a daughter who is thankfully much older than this poor little mite and im not ashamed to tell you all this made me cry!!

there are to drivers there that in my book need to be punished in the only way that will prevent them doing the same thing again in the future, i hope all the other people walking and riding past have been seen in the video by friends and family who i would hope have treated them with the same accord as i would about now.

saw title of the video, closed tab

So angry… …so so angry. I hope they all burn in hell.

I am feeling a bit wierd after watching that… I can’t get my head round it. I am going to leave it there before I say something that could be construed as racist

Me neither. I read about this in The Metro this morning which was bad enough. Truly disgusting, beyond belief.

+1 :frowning: