Theiving C*+*s in Ilford again!!

Mate that’s awful… fucking assholes!! Again?

How do they get into the car park? Is it not secured?

Sounds like a nightmare Sam. Good move to go to the top man but it must feel like being hunted. Good luck

The car park was secure before they stole the blade but they ripped the electric shutter off and it hasn’t been replaced yet

2nd attempt + mass action for moving/working out of office might concentrate their minds on fixing it hopefully. Other than that let them know of the ‘bait and bat’ squad about to descend on yer building

Lol

That's a bit shit, Sam but you have to keep your chin up as otherwise you are letting them win. You said your CEO is already improving the security measures so hopefully it'll be enough of a deterrent. Alternatively just buy something cheap and keep riding to work. What about connecting one of those 50,000 volt tasers to the bike? Surely that shouldn't be illegal as it's my property that no-one should be touching anyway? Cypher

How would these work? I’d be really interested to install these if convenient.

And fuck assholes that think it should be illegal to booby trap your own property

How it works is the police find you in possession of one & you go to prison as they're classed as firearms in the UK with a 2 year guideline sentence for possessing one - 5 years minimum if it's disguised as something else.

Damn, i feel for you Sam, this is a joke…

tell me about it!!

I was on the side of bait and revenge and I think I could probably handle my self (I reached black belt status not that it would do me any good) I’m a pretty good shot Archery and Rifle/Pistol shooting but I wouldn’t be daft enough to do it alone but saying that when the Duc was stolen and we caught them in the act I was the first one out there, in just a t-shirt sprinting down the road, I leapt in the cab and grabbed hold of the passenger, held on for dear life taking a good deal of hair and skin in the process (DNA not on file yet!) whilst hubby tried to get his bike out of the van, I only lost hold when they reversed over him.   Did I think of my actions at the time NO, did I think of the consequences NO not until later after I got an irate call from my brother then I thought you blooming idiot what was I thinking, would I do it again PROBABLY it’s who I am.  All I’m saying is you don’t know what you’ll do until your faced with it, the thought of bait and revenge appeals to my nature, would I do it in theory depends who had my back, would I stop anyone from doing it NO! I’m fed up with people thinking it’s OK to take my stuff it’s not just the hassle of getting a replacement it’s insured, it’s the five years of crippling insurance costs, the years of jumping awake at every unusual sound and running to the window expecting to see your pride and joy disappearing down the road (and yes we are still doing this over a year on) of going for a ride/hols. spontaneously because of all the locks and alarms you want to take puts a big damper on the proceedings.  Its about time we took a stand and forgot about “Oh well it’s insured” because that is not where it will end and I speak from experience.

Dizzx 

I was on the side of bait and revenge and I think I could probably…………………………..……. "Oh well it's insured" because that is not where it will end and I speak from experience.
Great post!

Well said Dizz37 I totally agree!

+1 we need a like button on this forum

“I may look at getting a Curvy SV650 as a commuter as they can be bought for a few hundred quid”

I’m still commuting on my SV650, it hasn’t even got an alarm, no probs so far.

Work have just sent me the video footage of the scum bags trying to knick my KTM, luckily the Alarm sounded and they run off!!

such fookers! hope they get caught and get bummed in jail with a pineapple

He looks a fat c*#t dont imagine him to be too Sprightly on his toes.  Cant believe how brazen they are right under a camera in a private car park.   

The bastards!!! what about blocking the streets of central London in a demonstration like cabbies do? that normally gets the politicians attention

Just shows the value of good security

I'm gonna hire Martin to sit there like a coiled spring ready for a Head Kick!! Marmablade
I'm waiting for your call Sam ;-)

It is the same 2 that stole ny blade as its the same crash helmets, just looked at the picture of them knicking my blade and 1 had a plain black lid and one had a Rossi rep, the same as the 2 in the video!