The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

See you all in a bit :slight_smile:

See you all in a bit :) nivag
Yes, sans engine, and only for a bit

What’s replaced the sausage shop ?

What's replaced the sausage shop ?
Steve...
Another bar of some sort...

Arthur hoopers? And the Mexican place next to that. All changing…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Arthur Hoopers was the sausage shop, shame it went as the original guy gave us a discount.
The last lot that ran it didn’t but their condiments were good.

I’m making an appearance tomorrow.
On the ‘new’ bike!!:sunglasses:

Oh you tease… Do tell do tell

I know, I know :smiley:
See ya tomorrow Pan.

Did he finally man up and join the KTM club???

Maybe next time around

New decal? That doesn’t really qualify as a new bike now… :rofl:

yeah, you don’t get to say new bike if it’s just got new clothes!

You guys are all killjoys… Pan did use ‘new’ after all.

You guys are all killjoys... Pan did use 'new' after all. TimmyFox
might not turn up if thats the kind of reception i can expect!

With your style of humour, pitchforks and burning torches is the reception I would expect!

You guys are all killjoys... Pan did use 'new' after all. TimmyFox
might not turn up if thats the kind of reception i can expect!
Panagiotis
It'll be fine... me_groovy isn't working in London anymore so never turns up. Same goes for Serrisan. The rest of us would like to see the new paint job.

First of all, I still work in London sometimes. I don’t turn up because I don’t ride to London and can’t be bothered with the tube

Secondly, whilst I am grumpy, I never called him out about his use of ‘new’. I just enquired about whether he had decided to buy a proper bike.

Thirdly, I really should be working right now

[quote] You guys are all killjoys... Pan did use 'new' after all. TimmyFoxmight not turn up if thats the kind of reception i can expect!
PanagiotisIt'll be fine... me_groovy isn't working in London anymore so never turns up. Same goes for Serrisan. The rest of us would like to see the new paint job. --- TimmyFox [/quote]
First of all, I still work in London sometimes. I don't turn up because I don't ride to London and can't be bothered with the tube
Secondly, whilst I am grumpy, I never called him out about his use of 'new'. I just enquired about whether he had decided to buy a proper bike.
Thirdly, I really should be working right now
Serrisan
I'll refrain from grouping you with me_groovy in the future. Sorry about that :D

Thank you… It’s a difficult association to break once made, unlike the quoting system which I break every other post